"What?" Liao Chen asked with a happy smile.

    "Of course I want to do something. I want to take revenge on that couple with my own hands. I want to make Ke Anliang fall into a place of eternal doom! I want to live with my mother from now on, and I want to get what I deserve.

    " Like a piece of white paper, he will be constantly smeared with marks in time, and Liao Chen is the same. He may not feel fear and hardship when facing a poor life, but after experiencing all these hidden and painful After that, he can never go back to the past, and can't become the former him.

    Liao Chen knew how serious it was for a person to take revenge on others, so he didn't say anything, but his eyes showed that he supported this person in doing so.

    In Liao Chen's world, there are grievances, grievances and revenge. No one can be bullied for a lifetime. As long as they are bullied, they will fight back one day.

    So Ah Chen, who accepted this body, quickly understood how the company works with the help of Liao Chen. It may also be that he learned a lot when he was wandering, so he could figure it out quickly after accepting these, and Just after Liao Chen helped Ah Chen take over everything in the company, people from the Ke family finally came to the door.

    That's right, this time it was three people from the Ke family who came to the door together, namely Ke's father, Ke's mother and Ke Anjin.

    Ke Anjin has been listening to his father and mother talking about his own brother when he was sick. He already knows that Ke Anliang is not his own brother, but a villain. The world of children is innocent, so he has a better brother. , the prettier brother, Ke Anjin will soon give up Ke Anliang, insisting on pestering his parents to find his brother.

    The agreed place was in Liao Chen's villa. When the members of the Ke family entered this villa, they felt mixed emotions. The feeling of guilt towards their son mixed with the feeling that his son is so good now made Ke Shulin feel painful. And embarrassing, I just feel that I am not worthy of being a father.

    But Ke's mother didn't pay attention to this at all, and waited nervously for Liao Chen to appear, and couldn't wait to meet Liao Chen.

    When the original owner Liao Chen came down the ladder slowly, Liao Chen floated by his side, watching Ah Chen step by step towards his own biological parents, suddenly appeared in his mind, maybe this family will be together in the future. Living together is actually a good feeling...

    Ke's mother immediately blushed, but she didn't seem to want to cry in front of the child. She immediately took out a handkerchief to wipe her tears, and then showed a smile. This smile made Liao Chen feel sad. For a moment, he thought of the crazy woman in Ah Chen's description, and Ah Chen showed a smile, and Liao Chen could hear Ah Chen's deep voice.

    "Mom...we meet again..."

    Ke Shulin watched such an excellent son walking towards him slowly, his eyes were a little red, he wanted to give himself two slaps, and hated himself for not discovering this matter earlier, all of this made Ke Shulin very painful, he wanted to He wants to make up for Liao Chen, but he doesn't know where to start.

    When Ah Chen slowly sat down on the chair, Ke Mu couldn't restrain her excitement, she stepped forward and hugged Ah Chen, and then Liao Chen stood aside, watching Ke Mu's tears fall drop by drop on Ah Chen's neck Here, I heard Ke Muna's heart-piercing weeping finally uncontrollable.  

   Ah Chen enjoyed this long-lost hug, and a different kind of feeling emanated from the bottom of his heart. He finally understood why, after more than two hundred years, he still couldn't forget everything that happened, because he was waiting for this day, waiting for this day. He has been waiting for this day for too     long to be hugged by his mother... It's been so long, this embrace is so warm, it makes his heart move...     "Child, child... I am your mother, Your biological mother, it's all my fault, it's all my fault...I lost you, I'm sorry for you...it's my mother who's sorry for you..."     Ke's mother cried bitterly, but she couldn't bear to let go. He opened his hand, as if the child would disappear once he let go.  

   When Ke Shulin saw his wife like this, he suddenly thought of the scene that happened to Ke Anliang when he was a child. After giving birth to An Jin, his wife suddenly told him that she always felt pain in her heart. Now that I think about it, I'm afraid it's because my wife felt the pain of his eldest son... That's why I feel so sad...   

  "Father, is this my brother? He looks like my mother~" Ke Anjin also stared straight at him A Chen's face, and then turned to Ke Shulin beside him and said, Ke Shulin nodded when he heard the younger son's words.     I have to admit that the eldest son is indeed very similar to his wife, and now that they are hugging each other, they are even more similar.     Seeming to have finally vented the pain in her heart, Ke Mu finally let go of Ah Chen, and then sat next to Ah Chen, with undisguised maternal love in her eyes, which made Liao Chen on the side stunned.

    "Son, I believe you know who you are now. You are still young, and my mother hopes to live with you. Although my mother knows that you can live a good life alone now, you are very good, but give your mother a chance, okay? ? Let mom stay by your side, okay?"  

   Ke Mu said with red eyes, while Ah Chen stared at her blankly. It has to be said that blood relationship is really a special bridge, and he waited for this day It's been too long, when I saw the woman in front of me say such words, the unstoppable excitement in my heart wanted to drown him out, even he didn't know it, the corners of his mouth were already raised, telling His excitement and joy filled the others.     Ke Shulin also looked at Ah Chen expectantly. He also wanted to live with the elder son. He owed the elder son too much. He wanted to make up for it. The son lives together, only in this way can his heart not suffer.     "Why didn't you come to pick me up before?" Suddenly asked such a question, Ah Chen didn't know why he asked, but such a question directly made Ke's mother cry again. 

    "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, it's all mother's fault...Mom is late, child...I'm sorry..."     Ke Shulin also said with red eyes.     "We only found out about you two months ago, because you said at the press conference that you didn't want us to disturb you, so we didn't come, but your mother said she wanted you to go home, son, follow me Come home with your mother, you are very welcome at home, your mother even prepared all your things, she loves you very much... I, love you too..." 

    A big man usually responds to this kind of words. He couldn't say it, but looking at the son in front of him, Ke Shulin had too much to say and express, so he could only use these three words to describe his mood.     Ke Anjin on the side was only ten years old, and when he heard what his father said, he said it cutely.     "Brother, An Jin also wants to live with his brother, can he play with An Jin in the future?"

    Liao Chen just stood there, looking at such a situation, maybe if it was him, such a situation would not have happened at all, he wanted to know how Ah Chen would choose, after wandering for more than two hundred years, he would be able to let go All hate?

    Can it really... usher in a new life?