Dr. Mu was pulled by his sleeves, looked at Ke Anliang, who was almost crazy, and had to sigh. If Mrs. Ke hadn't told him that Ke Anliang deliberately made Ke Anjin sick, he would probably still look at Ke Shulin's face this time. High-speed Ke Anliang, but now, facing such a wolf-hearted person whose younger brother would hurt him, he really doesn't want to say anything.

     Ke Anjin, his little patient, that lovely child, the person in front of him didn't know his identity before, and when they were biological brothers, he was able to attack such a young child, so what about in the future? What if Ke Anjin grows up in the future? Ke's enterprise is so big, this Ke Anliang probably won't let Ke Anjin go, right?     Pulling out his sleeves, Dr. Mu said with a cold face.     "It's true. The DNA blood test between you and your father was done by me personally. You are not Shulin's child, so leave. Leaving is the best choice. Don't try to find Shulin and the others in vain. They were originally We are not from the same world as you."

     After Dr. Mu finished speaking, he continued to walk forward, and Ke Anliang wanted to run up to stop Dr. Mu, but Father Liao and Mother Liao had already caught up. In order to prevent Ke Anliang from continuing to run, he directly grabbed Ke Anliang, and Dr. Mu disappeared into the corridor of the hospital, while Ke Anliang hated the couple in front of him to the bone. 

    "Let go of me! Let me go! You bitches! Let me go!!"     Father Liao and Mother Liao finally found their son, how could they let go so easily? So he tried his best to appease Ke Anliang's emotions, but could this kind of thing be so easily appeased?    

 Falling from heaven to hell is nothing more than that. From a wealthy family, to now his parents are a pair of farmers who like to abuse their children... How can Ke Anliang accept this! ! The most unacceptable thing is! Why is Liao Chen a child of the Ke family! Why does Liao Chen have everything! ! ! He can only suffer like this! ! ! !

    No matter how hard Ke Anliang struggled, he was only a sixteen-year-old child, and he couldn't get rid of Liao's father and Liao's mother at all, so he could only be taken away by Liao's father and Liao's mother. Those in the hospital naturally knew Ke Anliang. Yes, when I saw Ke Anliang and thought about the newspaper again, I knew who the two people who were pulling Ke Anliang were, and they all showed disdainful eyes.

    No way, Liao Chen's reputation is too great, and the number of people who admire him is almost too numerous to count, and everything Liao Chen used to be is also some of the classic deeds that Liao Chen is famous for, so everyone knows that Liao Chen was abused by a couple, Now I know that the couple's biological child is actually Ke Anliang, Ke Shulin's son Ke Anliang... This immediately ignited everyone's gossip.

    That's right, according to the newspaper published today, Ke Anliang's biological parents are Liao's father and Liao's mother who have been abusing Liao Chen. After the Ke family found out about this, they kicked Ke Anliang out of the house and severed the relationship. So does it prove that Liao Chen, the number one scholar in the country, is the son of Ke Shulin, the richest man in Mingzhu City?

    Thinking of what Liao Chen once said at the press conference and the current situation, everyone directly speculated on many possibilities, and the biggest possibility is that Liao Chen is Ke Shulin's biological son, otherwise Ke Shulin would not have directly Ke Anliang kicked him out of the house. In this case, as the richest man in Mingzhu City, would Ke Shulin recognize Liao Chen? This has also become an important matter that everyone pays attention to, and many media are just around the corner.

    Liao Chen didn't expect that the development of the situation had deviated from his original plan. He thought that after Ke Anjin fell ill, Ke Shulin would definitely come to him for bone marrow. Forget it, but I didn't expect that Ke Anliang was kicked out of the house in the end, which made Liao Chen a little puzzled.

    In fact, when Liao Chen came to these worlds, he also discovered that these plots seem to be perfect, but in fact there are big loopholes in them. When you really integrate into a world, the loopholes in this plot will gradually be filled, and the plots in the plot are full of loopholes. Ke Shulin gave Liao's father and Liao's mother two million. In the end, Liao's father and Liao's mother sent Liao Chen to the operating room. These two sentences seem simple, but in fact, if they are operated, there are still many ambiguities.

    At the beginning, Liao Chen thought that this sentence meant that Ke Shulin gave Ke Liao's father and Liao mother two million to bury Liao Chen's bone marrow, but after investigating the information returned by Ke's father and Ke's mother during this period Look, that's not the case at all.

    Although Ke's father is rich, he is not a cold-hearted person, and Ke's mother, who has a very weak sense of presence in the plot, is the person Ke's father values ​​most. And Ke's mother, when Liao Chen found out that the detective was investigating When Chu Ke's mother was not close to Ke Anliang when she was young, she felt that the whole plot was even more confusing.

    In the plot, in order to keep his younger son Ke Anjin alive, Ke's father concealed Ke Anliang's identity and his wife to find Liao's father and Liao's mother, and gave them two million, but he never really met Liao Chen. And what did Liao's father and Liao's mother say to Ke's father, so that Ke's father did not see Liao Chen?

    Then in the plot, Liao Chen and Ke Anliang had a lover relationship. Liao's father and Liao's mother beat Liao Chen furiously, while Ke's father beat Ke Anliang. Before he even had time to meet Liao Chen, Liao Chen had already died. On the way to being beaten... and Ke Mu's sense of existence is even thinner. In the plot, Ke Mu seems to be a non-existent person, and she doesn't express her own meaning for everything. When his son wanted to be with Ke Anliang, he collapsed and objected frantically.

    But at that time, Ke Anjin wanted to be with Ke Anliang wholeheartedly, and even threatened his parents to die. In the end, Ke's parents compromised. I just started to calm down and think about the problem, and found that the plot this time is really a big loophole, and at the end of the plot, Ke Anliang has not taken over Ke's enterprise. Although he is with Ke Anjin, Ke Shulin is the one who really controls Ke's enterprise , so in the end, after Ke Anliang and Ke Anjin were together, what happened in the end?

    Liao Chen felt that it was necessary for him to meet the members of the Ke family to understand why the members of the Ke family had such a change. Could it be because of his excellence? No, Liao Chen instinctively felt that this matter was definitely not so simple. Although Ke's father raised Ke Anliang from a young age, in the original plot, he did not do anything to Liao Chen. Everything he did was Wanting to protect his own home, these actions can be said to be something done by a businessman, even if this thing is extremely cruel to Liao Chen. He must be close to the people of the Ke family, what it is like to see the people of the Ke family, otherwise, he will never know how things turned out like in the plot...

    And with the investigation of the detectives, Liao Chen can I don't think Ke Mu is the unreasonable woman in the plot. She is much smarter than everyone imagined...

    And Liao Chen firmly believes that this woman must have done other crazy things after the end of the plot, because , she is too mediocre in the whole plot...