Singing Battle: Hitoshi Afton's turn

AN: this chapter is going to be very, very, VERY long.

All Might's still shocked that Dabi's been abused making him to see if the police can't do something about this as he knows his friend can help him out with this even more and Izura did make those abuse detectors making it easier to find abusive victims and managed to save them all.

Hitoshi went up next as he knows he can do this, but he's worried that his new parents might be made at him for swearing, but it feels like it'll be alright cause Izura's there making him to feel safe and sound somehow and he likes it as the Aftons feel like that to him as well, too.

"Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time (The first point of view in this song is someone who looks up to someone who betrays people and lies. There are three main people in this story, the first perspective, the second perspective, and the betrayer. By saying "all the time," we can infer that the betrayer is a person actively betraying someone.)
And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach (In Lord of the Flies, (spoiler alert!) Jack Merridew turns the entire island against Ralph. The entire song can be interpreted as Ralph praising Jack's leadership.)
Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd (The singer is speaking about how saying just the right things can completely alter an entire crowd or group's opinions and/or beliefs. This also relates to the term . As sheep listen to their shepherd and follow his lead, people will follow whatever a leader says.)
And as you step back into line, a mob jumps to their feet (Once more referring to sheep and their shepherd, just saying one thing can change an entire crowd's beliefs and immediately start an uprising at the nearest word.)

Now dance, fucker, dance man, he never had a chance (In the book Lord of the Flies, the savages dance around the fire after killing a pig or an enemy human. This theme comes back in their more recent song Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell in which the expression "dance, fucker, dance" clearly refers to dancing around a fire (literally or figuratively). 'Ahh well the world is gonna end. So dance around the fire that we once believed in.')
And no one even knew it was really only you (This line mirrors the quote from Lord of the Flies, "Maybe there is a beast ... maybe it's only us." In the book, the children believe there's a monster in the unexplored forest, and their attempts to find it, escape from it, and fully conceptualize it are what eventually leads to their collective downfall – the island burns, they turn against each other, two are killed. The line implies that the real "beast" was the nature of humanity, and in the book, when this was suggested by one of the kids, Simon, he was ignored. Hence, "no one even knew" that the real beast was their own actions.)
And now you steal away, take him out today (The liar did his damage, and is now sneaking away. The target is not going to survive, either literally or reputationally.)
Nice work you did, you're gonna go far, kid (Words many would say to a child; this is meant as demeaning to the person the song is directed at, and is being said sarcastically. Like saying "good job fuckwit")

With a thousand lies and a good disguise (This phrase makes a point about how you can get most of what you want just by weaving a complex web of deceit and by simply hiding who you really are. 'Fake it till you make it!')
Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes (This is actually relating to the concept of success. As a sniper usually aims for the head (the head representing success or victory), the kid is going to try to "Hit 'em right between the eyes". A metaphorical bullseye of sorts.)
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives (An analogy for striking fear, having done such a good job, walking away without having to say anything in justification, they see just how good at the job you have been and will dare not oppose, and instead run from your wrath.)

Slowly out of line, and drifting closer in your sight
So play it out, I'm wide-awake, it's a scene about me (The antagonist of the song, well-versed in what they do, repeats their process – this time targeting the protagonist. Before, the song described their actions on some unfortunate third party, but now, it's the singer's life who's getting ruined. This can also be interpreted as a veiled reference to the "First they came for x" poem and its themes. The singer spent the first verse and chorus watching from afar as the manipulator did their thing, not trying to stop it or bring any form of justice, and now as a result of that inaction the hammer's been dropped on him.)
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay (This line refers to the book Lord Of The Flies by William Golding. In the novel Ralph is trying to stop Jack from hunting so that he can get him to keep the fire going so they can be rescued. Ralph is in Jack's way. This refers to the book Lord of the Flies by William Golding and how Jack is not getting his way of wanting to hunt so he is willing to make the rest of the boys on the island pay by not keeping the fire going. This also refers to the end of the book when Jack almost kills Ralph.)
And if you can't get what you want, well, it's all because of me (When interpreted in conjunction with the previous lines, this announcement gains more depth. The aforementioned 'kid' has encountered an obstacle in the way of his manipulation of others. As he has already proven to be quite skilled in bending others to his will, he is unsurprisingly determined to punish the one responsible, evidenced by the phrase, "someone is gonna pay." The use of the word 'someone' could also imply that he is so angered by the situation that he would take out his frustration on anyone, as long as someone suffers. The next two lines are a confession by the speaker. The speaker declares that he is the one sabotaging his efforts. The manner in which he assumes responsibility would also seem to indicate a level of pride in his ability to thwart his plans. The speaker also is implied to have carried out his opposition through the use of tactics similar to that of the 'kid'.)

Now dance, fucker, dance, man, I never had a chance (In the second verse it changes from he to I therefore if we take the annotated meaning (which i disagree with) then the narrator (Dexter) is the one being manipulated by Jack and it is now happening him rather than someone else)
And no one even knew, it was really only you
And now you'll lead the way, show the light of day
Nice work you did, you're gonna go far, kid, trust deceived (In The Lord Of The Flies, Ralph's trust in Jack is deceived.

With a thousand lies and a good disguise
Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives

Now dance, fucker, dance, he never had a chance
And no one even knew, it was really only you
So dance, fucker, dance, I never had a chance
It was really only you (First, "He" never had a chance refers to some other victim of the listener's ability to turn a group against a single member. No one really knew that it was all because of one person because they were all caught up in the mob mentality. Next the person who learned to lie so well from the narrator turns against his teacher, and the teacher realizes that he now is being completely shut out by his student.)

With a thousand lies and a good disguise (Jack Merridew uses face paint not only to disguise himself, but also to feel more predatory. His leadership of the tribe is also arguably built on lies.)
Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives

Clever alibis, Lord of the Flies (alibi is an excuse that the liar has set up which "he" sarcastically says clever alibi meaning it made no sense and calling the liar the lord of the flies to demean him or referencing the book or movie)
Hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes
When you walk away, nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives ("Lightning in your eyes" is a statement similar to "fire in your eyes" as if to mean there's a will or burning desire in someone's eyes, except lightning is less passionate and seems to represent more of a violent excessive need. If you watch the music video, by the end of the story the student has surpassed his mentor in skill and uses his abilities to the point of excess. This results in his talents being taken away.)"

"HOLY! THAT WAS AWESOME, HITOSHI-KUN!" Izura shouts making many to cheer for his song making many to agree with Izura making Hitoshi to blush up a storm.