Singing Battle: Charlie Emily's turn

Vanny got back into Vincent's arms as she got shy and she got her head tucked into his neck making him to smile as he holds her tightly and gently making her to fall asleep easily making many to love the chemistry between the two since Vincent apologies to her for what he did to her. 

Izura stretches as she feels cramped from how long she stayed in that position on Terrance's lap making her insane side to laugh as no one knew she's a good actress. Izura did what she can to survive her incubator making her to hate it really.

Charlie came back since it's her turn making her to wonder if she should sing that song or another one, but she feels like it's right to sing that song making her to nod and she walks out to the center making many to wonder what she's going to sing.

"Taken way too soon
I'm not at all what used to be (The puppet explains that he was killed as kid, way too early to die. The puppet is saying that he/she is not the same, signifying that the child has possessed him/her.)
Shifting in a box (This is indicating the box where the Puppet resides during the day.)
The past is nothing more than just a dream
Now I hear the call of evil growing once again (This is indicating that William is back at killing children, or plotting more things even though he's already dead and immortal.)
I'm powerless to change your fates (He wants to help the kids before they died)
But in the end, I'll shelter you, my friends (The Puppet was one of the first dead children, so she has decided to take responsibility and protect the newer, younger dead souls. She did befriend them.)

Tonight, we roam (When he said ¨Tonight, we roam¨ that means at night they all roam in the halls to get revenge on the night guard that is William.)
And if they listen really close
They can hear us sing our song
(The Missing Children: La-la-la-la) ("They" could be anyone, but the dead children are singing, so if one tries to listen, they will be able to hear the souls.)

And I can't give you back the things you had (The puppet can't give the children back their original life as a child. The puppet is saying that he/she can give the children life again.)
But you don't have to do this on your own
Even if you're never coming home
You're not alone-lone (7x) You're not alone-lone (17x)
(The Missing Children plus Charlie: La la la la 2x)(Since the Puppet cannot give the children their lives back, she will try to be with them until the end. Of course they are never coming home, as they are dead. The Puppet will help them when she can, including letting them posses the animatronics.)

In our own little world
Forever lost to passing time ((AN: Mine) As time goes on, they are forever forgotten and lost by in time)
No one knows what it's like
To wear a mask that you are trapped inside ((AN: Mine.) This part and the third line means being trapped in the animatronics and no one would understand what it's like to be trapped inside of one)
One day, the purple clouds that hover over us will fade (Referencing the Purple Guy, who is said to have killed the children including the puppet, and is the cause of their spirits being trapped in the animatronics.)
Then we'll be free to cut the strings
To wipe the tears
But now we walk in chains (The "strings" is presumably remnant, keeping the souls on the Earth. The souls are depicted as white crying figures, so when they are free the tears are most likely removed. They are currently stuck, or chained to the Earth because of William/Springtrap/Purple Guy.)

Tonight, we roam
And if they listen really close
They can hear us sing our song (if you listen beneath the static in the actual game, you can just barely hear something more than fuzzy static, you swear you hear music.)
(The Missing Children plus Charlie: La-la-la-la)

And I can't give you back the things you had
But you don't have to do this on your own
Even if you're never coming home (Most likely a reference to "we're not coming back" (also by TryHardNinja). The kids explain that they are trapped and are never coming home)
You're not alone, You're not alone-lone (7x) You're not alone-lone (17x)
(The Missing Children plus Charlie: La la la la 2x)" Charlie finished and many had tears coming down their face as The Missing Children hug Charlie for being there for them since day one. Izura smiles as she knows Charlie sees The Missing Children as her own children, but Cassidy.

'Guess Cassidy's the other mother to them then even if one is her brother.' Izura said as she wrote it and toss it to Charlie and Cassidy making the two to blush as it's true.

'Noice.' Insane Izura said making Izura to hide her laughs since the two are as red a s a tomatoe.