Singing Battle: Dabi's turn

Dabi knows it's his turn, but the way that Afton girl, Izura's looking at him it's like she knows him somehow and it feels weird, but she does remind him of a girl who kept giving him stuff and support equipment making him to wonder if they're the same or not.

'I'll think about it later as I better get my turn over with.' Dabi thinks as he walks up to the center of the stage and starts to sing his song.

"They don't even know my name (In the beginning no one actually knows Dabi's real name. When Shigaraki asked him his real name he didn't tell him. Some My Hero Academia fans confirmed on November 8, 2020 in the manga that Dabi is Shoto's Older Brother Toya Todoroki)
It's been a long road, been a long road coming
All emotion feels the same
What do I know? Rather catch you running

Cold heat, you won't hear the end of me
I am the enemy, not your friend
No sleep 'till I kill this energy
All these celebrity's play pretend (all these celebrity's play pretend – Dabi much like Stain views Heroes as nothing, but celebrity's who will stop at nothing to keep their fame)

I'm the leader of the pack, that's right
Feel it burning on my hands tonight
U.A's finest couldn't last one night (well-known in UA, 'Class 1A' went on a summer camp but were raided in the night by the League of Villains (including Dabi) and were easily beaten. Where Katsuki Bakugo was kidnapped)
I'll fight until I'm

Gone, I know
It's wrong, so cold
Line drawn, no home
I'm on my own
Yeah

Cross my heart, I lost my soul
I let my demons in and they took control (In latest chapters of the My Hero manga it's revealed the Todoroki Family Origin and Toya Todoroki (Dabi) let his hatred for his family specifically his dad go in front of him and faked his death to become a villain to go after his father for what he had done to him. "Come Dance With Your Son Hell" Dabi to Endeavor in Chapter 290: Dabi's Dance)
I'd burn a thousand lives if it made me whole (This is a reference to how many lives Dabi took while being a villain.)
They tried to take my life and it made me cold
Through the day, through the night
The abuse through my life
Made me numb, you can't save me
I won't be alright (the abuse through my life – dabi is thought to be todorokis older brother who was trained by endeavor for possessing a quirk stronger than hell flame meaning he would have also been abused like todoroki was. made me numb – because of the abuse todoroki became cold and distant and its likely that this abuse is what shaped dabis mentality that heroes are the real villains and only care about fame since he was only being trained to surpass all might. you cant save me i wont be alright – unlike todoroki dabi didn't have any one to help him open up and get through the pain so he is likely to far gone in his hatred to be saved at this point)
So now it's cross my heart, I lost my soul
I let my demons in and they took control

Blue heat when you see me
Scarred deep from my past (Referring to Dabi's past aka Toya Todoroki)
Yeah, I make you look easy
But I'll make sure it lasts
They all want to defeat me
Come and take off your mask
Feel my anger increasing
Think I'll turn you to ash

Shigaraki's not the captain
I just sit back and
Let it all happen
Murder's my passion
You just keep acting
Burn you like acid
I am a dragon

Fly as Aladdin
Quit all the capping (Or Quit all the lying, The reasons that the L.O.V or League of Villains hate All Might is because they think that people want to have fame and money like him.)
You won't be lasting
When I'm in action
They say it's tragic
I'm just an addict
Look at my scars (Dabi has many scars all over his body) *Izura flinches at this one cause it's the same to her since she has a lot of scars on her body, too*
My fate was all fastened

Fuck this city, fuck these schools
Fuck your pity, fuck these rules
Just keep sitting on your jewels
It's so fitting, you're all fools (By this he's playing into the "all these celebrities' play pretend" by calling them all rich fools who do nothing but revel in wealth)

I am so finished with you
Burn down the city in blue
Wishes come true
Stuck to the league like it's glue
One of the chosen, the few
I'll be there soon
For now I'm

Gone, I know
It's wrong, so cold
Line drawn, no home
I'm on my own
Yeah

Cross my heart, I lost my soul
I let my demons in and they took control
I'd burn a thousand lives if it made me whole
They tried to take my life and it made me cold
Through the day, through the night
The abuse through my life
Made me numb, you can't save me
I won't be alright
So now it's cross my heart, I lost my soul
I let my demons in and they took control." Dabi finished and many where shocked as Dabi's been abused and with how old he is, this is going to be a bad thing making Izura to toss a teddy bear in a form of Hawks making Dabi to blush and squeeze the bear.

"Thanks... I guess." Izura just smiles making Hawks to hold his laughter in to stay alive while Shigaraki shouts Villains don't need that making Dabi to almost roast him on the spot for that really making Izura to hold her laughter in from that fully.