Singing Battle: Marinette Afton's turn

AN: Genius doesn't have anything to say about the lyrics, so it's going to be a short chapter like most of these Singing Battle chapters will be.

Marinette's nervous as she had never sang before and Adrien is watching her with everyone else making Izura to teach her a technique that helps by breathing in and then breathing out after holding it for five seconds which helps her out greatly as she went to sing.

Izura knows what she has taught her sister would help her out as she herself has used it silently whenever she can making it far easier for her to stay calm when possible and be able to focus on a lot of things no matter what mood she's in on that day or week really.

Adrien's watching as he wonders what song Marinette is going to sing making him to see Izura got her a calming technique which helps her out and All Might likes that as Izura loves her family no matter what making him to smile down onto her.

'Never change, young Afton. Never change.' Marinette went to the center of the stage and she's still doing the technique Izura taught her before the music started and she starts to sing shocking everyone with her voice when she sings.

"Have you ever seen the sky
So beautiful, colorful
Wide and wonderful
Have you ever felt the sunshine
So brilliantly, raining down
Over you and me

Have you ever wanted more?
Wanted more

You've got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You've got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see

Think of all the days you've wasted
Worrying, wondering, hopelessly hoping
Think of all the time ahead
Don't hesitate, contemplate
No, it's not too late

Have you ever wanted more?
Wanted more
Don't you know there's so much more

You've got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You've got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see

Tomorrow's horizons
Full of surprises
Don't let them take your dreams away
You might also like

You've got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities (ah ah ah)
You've got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see (ah ah ah) x2

You've got to keep your mind wide open
Believe in what you see
You've got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see............." Marinette finished and everyone cheers as Marinette got them pumped making her to blush and smile as Izura thumps her up making Marinette to smile more brightly at her sister for her help.

Adrien's shocked, amazed and surprised all in one go as Marinette's singing voice was too much for him and he kept imaging her singing a lullaby to their future kids in the very future making him to blush and managed to contain himself.

Marinette saw this and giggles at him making him to blush even more before fainting making many to chuckle at him as Marinette has got him too good and he couldn't handle it which William twitches at, but stays were he is making Ivory to giggle at him.

No one knows that Marinette has the pant on in their relationship cause of Adrien not knowing what to do making it easier for her as Adrien got a lot of skills down thanks to her making Izura to know what she did to him making her to hide her chuckles from them.

'I knew Marinette did that cause that sort of reaction from Adrien. I wonder how she'll react if he was the one singing up here? I'll figure it out another time or day as it seems to be Dabi's turn to sing right now.' Izura thinks as she wonders how this is going to turn out for him.