Afton Chaotic, Abnormality and Discorded Family Drama

Izura's not sure what to make of this as her new family's chaotic, abnormality and discorded by family drama making her to keep Eri, Ero and Kota near her at all times as they watch the drama play out with it recorded from all different angles fully.

"WHERE'S MY HOODIE?!" C.C

"DON'T HAVE IT!" Michael.

"SWEETIE, I PLACED IN IN THE WASH! IT HAD TO BE CLEANED!" Ivory.

"WHERE'S MY CIRIUS BABY DOLL?!" Elizabeth.

"DON'T HAVE IT! WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME FIRST?!" Michael.

"I MADE YOU A LARGE TOYBOX TO PLACE YOUR STUFF INTO, ELIZABETH! A MESSY ROOM'S NOT A VERY GOOD THING FOR YOU! GUEST WILL THINK YOU'RE A SLOB AND DAD FULLY DOESN'T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW!" Terrence.

"THANK GOD FOR THAT!" William.

"Michael, is my exotic butter in the fridge or in the cupboards?" Ennard.

"Fridge, Ennard. Butter becomes soft if left in room temperature rooms." Michael.

"Thanks." Ennard.

"THIS HOUSE'S FULL OF CRAZEIS! I THOUGHT AUNT BELLATRIX WAS THE ONLY CRAZY! THIS TOOK THE CAKE AND ATE IT, TOO ACTUALLY!" Draco.

"Why's Draco shouting?" Gaara.

"Because of the many Chaotic, Abnormality and Discorded Afton Family Drama that's happening today, Gaara." Marinette.

"CALM DOWN, DRACO BEFORE I SIC FAE CHILDE ONTO YOU!" Harry.

"Oh. Thanks, Marinette." Gaara.

"*Pops out of nowhere* WHO SUMMONDED ME?!" Luna.

"*Insert Draco's female screams*" Draco.

"Where's the popcorn and drinks at?" Both Eri and Ero asked as they're sitting in a beanbag chair with Kota on the other side of Izura who's in the middle making Glitchtrap a.k.a Vincent to show up with a large bags for each and drinks as Izura has them floating for them as they keep on just watching.

"WILLIAM! WHERE'S CHARLIE?!" Henry.

"*Insert William's female scream*" William.

"HENRY! CHARLIE'S FULLY WITH CASSIDY! SHE'S HER GIRLFRIEND AFTER ALL!" Ivory.

"That's new. I didn't know my sister had a girlfriend." Gabriel.

"She hid it from you?" Adrien.

"Yep." Gabriel.

"Who's funnier here?" Kota asked as he's enjoying his babysitting time with Izura, Ero and Eri as Izura offered to babysit them a whole lot. Eri thinks on that as she thinks all of them are funny in their own right actually.

"I'm going with Michael!" Ero said.

"That would be uncle Shota and uncle Hizashi. You saw the Sport Fest Festival, right?" Kota nods as he didn't think of it like that actually.

"I prefer them to anything else. This is second best actually really." Izura said as she starts to munch on her popcorn.

"SHO! CALM DOWN! AAAAAAH!" Hizashi.

"CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN?! WE'D ALMOST TAKEN IN SHINSO FROM HIS PARENTS AND THEY KILLED HIM! SOOO GLAD IZURA HAS AN ANIMATORNIC FOR HIM!" Shota.

"Umm... Help?" Izura glitches Hitoshi over to them as he's behind Izura on the back with a larger beanbag underneath him as he steals some of her popcorn since he's on his stomach with his own drink, too.

"Family Drama?" Hitoshi.

"Family Drama plus welcome to the family. It's never get's boring here. Trust me on that." Izura said as Hitoshi steals more of her popcorn.