Singing Battle: Elizabeth Afton's turn

AN: I'm going to be using Genius Lyrics and adding in more information about the lyrics for each song for the audience to understand the songs better and Italic is for some information if it's for the game or a headcanon to the game and the audience can't hear this information at all.

Izura's asleep in bed with Yenndo in his human form making Ivory to sigh as this was a picture perfect as William gently picks his little fox princess up making Ivory to explain to Yenndo making him to allow it since Izura's been sleeping peacefully really.

Izura woke up and saw she's on the stage making her to be holding C.C as if he's a teddy bear making Michael to take a picture of this making Izura to look around wondering why she's here when she's been in her room making her to see Hitoshi here as well, too.

"What's going on?"

"SINGING BATTLE!" Izura saw the adults and her siblings including Eri and Ero plus the animatronics as the audience to this singing battle making her to not see All Might and Mr. Tsukauchi in the background with class 1-A in the background, too.

"But there's only seven adults verses ten children."

"Wrong." Izura saw Dabi, Hawks and Shigaraki making her to be confused.

"Why're they here, mom?" Izura asked as this doens't make sense.

"Need three more adults to sing against the children and Michael. Terrance. You're young adults, not twenty-five which is a full-blown adult." Ivory said making the two to pout at this.

"Who goes first?"

"Rock, paper, scissors SHOOT!" Sirius and Naruto shouts making Sirius to lose making Izura to laugh as Harry kicks his legs in the air since their lovers are in the audience to watch.

"I'll go first." Elizabeth said as she walks to the middle of the stage.

"She's the robot I wanted to see (This is telling about Elizabeth Afton's voice lines. ex: "Daddy why won't you let me play with her?" "Daddy you let the other children go play with her." "She's so pretty and shiny. Didn't you make her just for me?!")
A pretty metal lady they called baby
Father said no but I found a way (William told her not to go near baby that she was dangerous but she didn't listen and found a way to see Baby without her father knowing and then well you know.)
How could I have known that she would take me
Underground (After William found out that Circus Baby accidently killed his daughter, he closed the restaurant down and sent the Funtime animatronics to Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental which is underground)
To the circus
Was it worth it?
Then you came down (Michael Afton came down to put Elizabeth back together)
You're in my world now

Stuck in a metal body (Elizabeth Afton now posses and is stuck in her)
Cold like a scoop of ice cream (Elizabeth Afton, the daughter of William Afton wanted to see Circus Baby and when she saw her, Circus Baby offered some ice cream and got killed)

I just wanted to see her
I didn't want to be her
Now she is the tomb that holds my soul (Elizabeth just wanted to see Circus Baby, not become her. She became her because she was the only person in the room and that activated Baby's scooper. William's daughter then died inside of the robot.)

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause baby you might get more (She wanted to see her and now every time she looks in the mirror, she gets to see that robot.)
Just like you I'm never coming home ((AN: Mine.) Elizabeth Afton can't go home like The Missing Children can't go home)
I'm never coming home ((AN: Mine) Since possessing Circus Baby, Elizabeth Afton can't go home every again.)

Now I'm Baby and she is me
Here imprisoned by my own creator (After Baby killed Liz, William (William created the Funtimes) shut her off and imprisoned her underground. The line could also be about how William is Liz's dad and Will made Baby to kill her, but he couldn't do it he loved Liz (shocker right), but then when baby killed her and her soul got trapped in baby, her father also imprisoned his own daughter.)
Desperate I was planning my escape
That's when you came down the elevator
Underground
To the circus
From the surface
There's no doubt
You are my way out (As in the game, Ennard posses Circus Baby for 5 nights to get out of the Circus and Michael Afton (the one that you are playing as) is he's way out.)

I just wanted to see her
I didn't want to be her
Now she is the tomb that holds my soul
Be careful what you wish for
'Cause baby you might get more
Just like you I'm never coming home
I'm never coming home
Whoa whoa
I'm never coming home
Whoa whoa
I'm never coming home

I'm circus baby
A metal lady
A girl that time forgot (The outside world forgot all about Baby and Liz also thinks her family forgot about her.)
Too many times burned
And now it's your turn
To feel the electric shock (In SL, you have to shock the animatronics.)

I just wanted to see her
I didn't want to be her
Now she is the tomb that holds my soul
Be careful what you wish for
Cause baby you might get more
Just like you I'm never coming home
I'm never coming home
Whoa whoa
I'm never coming home
Whoa whoa
I'm never coming home." Everyone in the audience's shocked and Hawks, Dabi and Shigaraki were even more shocked as Elizabeth had showed Circus Baby in her song a lot really making The Missing Children to know she's never going home after her death like them.

Gabriel got to Elizabeth and held her making many to aww at the site making William to hold his temper and Ivory promises a sweet night if he behaves making him to do as she says for that sweet night together. Henry and Vincent plus Vanny held their laughter in cause of this.

Izura feels sorry for Elizabeth since she died second since Terrance died first with C.C being third, Ivory being fourth, William was fifth and then Michael was sixth. Izura didn't like how her family has a lot of tragedies happening to them before getting reunited in the end.