Sanskar : what are you doing?

Swara : which a wife do with her husband. ( surprised him) KISS!!

She doesn't give him to react and smash her lips on his lips and smooch his lips softly yet passionately, he close his eyes falling in her aroma and smooch her lips back while rubbing her bare arms and stomach softly.

After sometime, they break kiss getting out of breath, she show him her neck, and he start giving soft kisses on her neck, she close her eyes feeling his touch.

Soon!!
Their clothes lying on floor and he penearte himself inside her carefully yet passionately, she screams in pain and pleasure by his shots.

After sometime!!

Sanskar lay down on other side breathing heavily, take Swara in his arms, their bodies are sweating after passionate love making.

Sanskar : why you let me make love to you?

Swara: because I accepted you as my husband. ( make him smile)we intimated first because of MISTAKE!
But now I gave you my consent!
I gave myself to my HUSBAND
And I don't have regret.

Sanskar smooch her lips softly which take them in one more round.

In Morning!!

Swara open her eyes feeling some movement on her neck, she see Sanskar snuggling in her like a baby hiding himself in mother 's lap. She caress his hair and recall how she gave herself to him Yesterday, because she wanted to heal her husband's wounds by a wife 's affection on him and she is happy by giving him his husband rights as her soul accepted him as her husband.

She get up from his grip and go from there.

After sometime!!

Sanskar get up smilingly but doesn't find Swara which make him tensed recalling her yesterday's attack.

Sanskar: Swara! Swara!

He about to go but stop seeing Swara coming in room with tray and hat on her head like chef!! He looks at her amusingly.

Sanskar : what is this Swara?

Swara : Tada!! The great chef miss, no no! Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari is here with her exclusive breakfast.

Sanskar : means aaj pet kharab pakka!! ( murmured).

Swara : what you said? ( narrowing eyes).

Sanskar ; today I am on fast!!! ( shocking her).

Swara : fast!!  And you? Who devil is keeping fast?

Sanskar : Swara!! ( glaring her) I can also keep fast!!

Swara : hmm!! Sanskar Maheshwari your excuses I know very well!! You have to eat and thats final.

Sanskar make faces but she  sit down and show him her handmade breakfast which is looking good, she ask from eyes "how's",  he make face 'not bad'.

He about to take food buy stop by Swara who hold his hand and himself feed him make him feel special. He eat from her hand.

Swara : hows?

Sanskar : delicious!!

Swara: Sachi?

Sanskar : I don't butter!! I am saying truth.
Food is delicious.

Swara smile seeing he liked her handmade food and feed him more, he forward bite to her also and both have breakfast like a loving couple.

After sometime!!

Sanskar is wearing coat by stop by Swara who hold his hand and make him wear coat by own, make him amused.

Sanskar : You are spoiling me.