Chapter 11- Healing Hearts

Começar do início

I shake my head and climbed on the bed. I placed my head on his chest as I thought about what happened today.Or yesterday since it was already passed midnight.

I immediately placed a hand on my neck as I remembered the hickey.He even let the argument go because I told him I love him.

"Hmm. Fine. Since you said you love me, I'll let it go. For now."

Then he sent me tulips, since the flower shop ran out of roses. I'm sure he harassed the personel of the flower shop.

"I wanted to thank you for the flowers. They're pretty."

"I glad you liked them. I still wanted roses though."

"Tulips are fine. Besides, I pity the one who worked for the flower shop that I'm sure you harassed."

"Your choosing the flower shop worker instead of me? Your breaking my heart."

A smile appears on my lips as I remembered him pushing Drew to the floor. His look was priceless when Drew threatened him.

"Alexander, who the hell is this?"

"He's my-"

"The person you just pushed to the floor is the one and only starbucks diva Drew O'Connor! You better stay away from me before I kick you in the balls!"

Oh and the mall! I remembered how we both laughed so hard that we were catching our breath while laughing and clutching our stomachs at the same time.

"Oh shit! You should've seen her face! I sure have hit her hard!"

"And 'whore-mones'? That's amazing!"

"Oh fuck, I love you so much."

Then Vince came and tension started to rise, the memory of George's shaking seemed to never leave my mind.

"Shut the fuck up, Vince. Go find someone else to fuck. Someone who'll give you what you want without you working with kidnappers. Go find a sugar daddy!"

The scene at the shower comes to my mind where he begged me to never leave his side. But I did.

"Alexander?"

"Yes?"

"P..please don't leave me. Please."

"I promise. I promise I won't leave you."

A tear escapes me. I shouldn't have just walked out like a drama queen. He needed someone and he had no one. He had me, yet I chose to leave him there. Guilt and regret rips through me like a knife.

"It's not a week yet since I met you and I'm head-over-heels for you already.My heart beats fast whenever your near me and I can help myself from kissing you. At first I wanted to marry you because of your face and for my grandfather's wish but right now, I want to grow old with you. I love you, Alexander McKinley."

How can one happy moment turn into a sad one?

Tears rushes out of my eyes as the kaleidoscope of memories comes back and before I even knew it, I already fell asleep.

George's POV

I opened my eyes and immediately feel my head aching. Oh shit.

What the fuck happened last night? All I remember is feeling rejected and deciding to take it out on alcohol.

With a groan, I sat up and notice a glass of orange juice and two small advil pills. A note is tucked beneath the glass so I lifted the glass a little and pulled out the note.