The Invasion Begins | The Death of The General (NATO vs Sino-Russian)

Arctic's point of View:

Arctic Takanashi, the General of the 16th Army Aviation Brigade in Ukraine, stood in the center of the bustling NATO headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. He glanced around the room, observing the tense atmosphere and the concerned faces of the world leaders and military officials gathered there. The news that had brought them together was grave—a coordinated invasion of Mainland NATO, led a coalition of Russia, China, North Korea, and Belarus.

Arctic's mind raced as he absorbed the gravity of the situation. He knew firsthand the threat posed by his nemesis, Emin, the President of Russia, and his wife Alexa, the Leader of China. They had always been formidable adversaries, and their collaboration was a nightmare scenario.

Beside him stood his former comrades-in-arms, Team RWBY, and STRQ, his trusted allies. Their history was complicated, with romantic entanglements and unresolved emotions, but in times of crisis, they always put their differences aside for the greater good.

NATO Secretary-General, Jens Stoltenberg, called the meeting to order. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have gathered here today in response to a grave threat to global security. The invasion of Mainland NATO by this coalition is a direct challenge to the principles and values NATO upholds. We must act swiftly and decisively to protect our allies."

Arctic's attention snapped back to the present as Stoltenberg's words reverberated through the room. He locked eyes with Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the President of Ukraine, who stood resolute by his side. They both knew the significance of the moment—their nations were on the frontlines of this conflict, and they had a shared responsibility to defend their lands and people.

"Arctic," Zelenskyy said, his voice filled with determination, "we stand with you. Ukraine will not falter in the face of this aggression. Our forces will join you in defending Mainland NATO."

Arctic nodded, grateful for the unwavering support. He had witnessed firsthand the bravery and skill of the Ukrainian forces, and their assistance would be invaluable in the coming battle.

Meanwhile, conversations buzzed around the room as military leaders and strategists discussed the tactics to be employed against the invading coalition. The mention of blitzkrieg tactics caught Arctic's attention. It was a tactic famously used by the Germans in World War II—a rapid and overwhelming assault designed to quickly incapacitate the enemy. The decision to use such tactics showcased the severity of the situation.

Arctic's mind wandered to his wife, Kiara, and Calliope Takanashi, who were officers in their respective fields. They were back in Ukraine, tirelessly working to support the war effort. The thought of their safety weighed heavily on his heart, but he knew they were strong and capable.

Suddenly, a hush fell over the room as the conversation shifted to Atlas, a technological marvel with the capability to repel nuclear weapons. It was a game-changer—a glimmer of hope in this bleak scenario. The strategic advantage it provided would be critical in pushing back the invading forces.

As the meeting progressed, Arctic felt the weight of responsibility settle on his shoulders. He would lead the charge against the invaders, utilizing every resource at his disposal. The casualties from this war were bound to be staggering, surpassing the losses of World War II. But the stakes were high, and failure was not an option.

He glanced at the familiar faces of his former lovers, the Team RWBY members, and STRQ, who stood united in their determination to fight for justice and protect innocent lives. They had overcome their personal struggles to stand together, an embodiment of the resilience and camaraderie found in the face of adversity.