Aftermath & Arctic's Nightmare

Arctic's Point of View:

After the Battle of the White Fang, I decided to let myself take a rest, since the battle was stressful. The rest was interrupted by President Zelenskyy calling me on my scroll. So I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone. 

"*In Ukrainian* Arctic, we have some bad news and good news."

He told me. I was panicking, because the Battle of the White Fang was so deadly that my troops casualties were so high.

"What's the bad news?" I asked him. He sighed. 

"*In Ukrainian* We have another country declaring war on us." He told me. I was shaking, not this again. 

"*In Ukrainian* But, the good news is, we have joined the powerful alliance in Remnant, called RKTO. (Remnant Kingdom Treaty Organization) Its a alliance between Our Country, Germany, United States, and everyone else." he told me, I was shocked about the alliance, I thought Koji was my ally, but we have more. 

"Okay, good, what country is declaring us on?" I asked him. He went quiet for awhile, until he responded. 

"*In Ukrainian* President Emin, (A/N: My Highschool friend that I dont consider him as a friend lmfao) President of Russia. With his allies. For example: Bee, The first female President of Belarus. President Alexa, the President of China, and not at least, President Zack (A/N: I was making up this name for Bee [AKA the friend I dont give single fucks about it] as the boyfriend of Bee.) The President of North Korea. We are completely out numbered, but it doesn't stop the US with heavy spending." He told me, I was shaken, I knew those 'friends' who bullied me when I was little.

Flashbacks

"You stupid little bitch." Emin kicked me, Alexa joined in the fight and brutally beaten me until I couldn't move, once they left me, I was crawling my way towards the Nurses office. 

When Bee and her boyfriend Zack came and saw me, they started to slam me to the lockers, they kept on slamming me locker to locker until I lost conscious.

Timeskip

I made it home, trying my best to cover up the bandages until my mom saw me. 

"Arctic? Are you okay sweetie?" she told me. I nodded and went upstairs. After I was in my room for awhile, my mom came in and sat next to me. 

"Sweetie, I know somethings wrong, tell me, what's wrong?" she told me in a soothing voice, I couldn't help but cry on her chest, I tried to speak but my voice wont let me speak.

"I-I w-was bullied, they think I was just pathetic piece of crap, and weak." I stuttered. My mom gave me a comfort hug. 

"What are the names?" She asked me. 

"Emin, Bee, Alexa, and Zack." I told her. 

"Them? How long are you bullied for?" she questioned me. 

I shook my head, signaling that I don't know how long I was bullied for. I kept on crying, until she said something. 

"Arctic, sweetie, I'm gonna report this to the school." I nodded. 

"O-Okay." I said.

Flashback Over

"*In Ukrainian* Arctic, are you okay?" Zelensky asked me, I realized I had a nightmare, I killed him when I was 10, but for some reason they came back.