The Battle of The White Fang (Ukrainian - Filipino Army vs. White Fang) Part 2

Arctic's Point of View

After Koji's army arrived, while she was hugging me, I decided to let myself rest. "16th Army Aviation Brigade, you can take a break now, the fighting resumes tomorrow." I told them, they nodded and made a tent where they can rest. I broke off Koji's hug and I walked out to quickly look at the battle field outside of our military base. It was destroyed, mostly destroyed.

I wanted to make sure that Blake's hometown is safe, not against White Fang, but the rest of the threats on Remnant. I know this is gonna be tough, no matter what, I still need to get rid of this Salem that Ozpin was talking about. I got a notification from Calli, she said that the White Fang troops are coming near the military base, I told her that we cant get any supplies or backup, since we are 5000 km (A/N: That's 3306.856 miles for you American people.) from Kyiv. Calli told me that she will be there soon and her army suffered 10% of her army while mine was 50% she gasped when I told her we lost a million troops and half of our tanks, artillery, anti aircrafts. After the call, I got a ring again, but this time, it's from the cheaters.

Of course you may ask, I still hate them, but since the letter I sent was forgiving, I answered the call. "Arctic!" Ruby said, clearly hearing her sob. "Hey, is this on speaker?" I asked them. "Yeah it is." Yang said. I sighed, but I decided to tell them about it.

"Listen, where are you guys right now?" I told them. "Well we are at Patch, we Just got out, why?" Weiss asked me. "Blake's hometown, is nearly destroyed, I want you all to be here. I know I still hate you all, but this is the only chance I can do. We cant let the White Fang troops invade Blake's hometown." I ordered them, after a few minutes, they were muttering, but I heard someone sobbing. "Blake, are you crying?" I told her. "Y-Yeah *sniffles* Are my parents okay?!" She told me. "Yes, they are safe, but, be here tomorrow at Menagerie. Team RWBY, if you want my forgiveness, join the 16th Army Aviation Brigade." I told them. I hanged up and went back to the military base.

Tomorrow Morning.

I woke up, with Calli and the rest of the Officers. They saw me and quickly hugged me. "Arctic! I'm so glad your okay!" Amelia told me, I chuckled. "Yes, I am" I quickly looked to see Team RWBY got out of the Bullhead. "Arctic!!" Ruby ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Hey Ruby, no time no see" I laughed. "H-Hey Arctic." Yang stutters. "Relax, I'm not angry." I told her. she calmed down after that.

"So you all wanted to join the 16th Army Aviation Brigade?" I asked them, they had to think for awhile, before they nodded. "Well, I forgive you all, and you are officially the part of the 16th Army Aviation Brigade." I told them, they hugged me all the sudden, then I felt tears on my eyes, I was crying?

I know that the day before I became a general, I was cheated by them, but I can't help but cry, I know my heart belongs to Calli, Kiara and others, but my heart feels like it wants to go back them.

I heard someone coughing, I wiped my eyes and looked at someone behind us, it was Koji who gave me that jealous look. "What?" I asked, turning my head. "N-Nothing" she said, clearly blushing, looking away from me. I shrugged and moved on.

Sometime later.

After training the army a bit, me and my army and Koji's army decided to march to the site where we were before we retreated. However, the damage was more serious, we quickly marched to the headquarters, we saw all the destruction left by the White Fang. "This was all White Fang's fault?" Blake asked me. I nodded. "Yes, they are causing War crimes. which is not good." Ruby asked me a question. "What is a war crime?" I sighed. "War crimes are a crime that either a soldier kills someone without permission, becoming their slave, and crimes against humanity, just like Adam Tartus." Blake's eyes widen as she knew her ex was committing war crimes.