Preparations | Unwanted Reunion | Allies

Arctic's Point of View

I was currently looking at the battle reports of Atlas, I was worried it was high deaths, but it wasn't. I began to think about what preparations should we do against the White Fang Troops.

" *In Ukrainian* Arctic, we have a request to have allies with us," Zelenskyy told me. "Who is that?" I told him. "Her name is Koji, she's currently a President of the Philippines." He told me. "Ah yes, bring her in shall we?" I told him, he nodded and motioned me to follow, I stood up, put the papers away, and followed him.

Once we got to the conference table. there was the Ukraine flag and the Philippines flag, and I noticed a leader standing there. "Hi, you might know me," Koji told us. "Yes Ms. Koji, the pleasure you having as my ally." I held my hand out, She accepted it and shake our hands.

"I see that Team RWBY has been cheating on you, and you destroyed 2 Academies and a Company?" She asked me, I nodded and smirked. "Well then, We are planning to make preparations for the Battle of The White Fang. We need to train our troops, Air Force, Armored Vehicles, and other goods, mostly coming to us. We have a supply of nurses that can help heal your wounded men." She told me, and I nodded.

"I was planning the same thing, build more weapons, have a strong air force, navy, you name it," I told her. She nodded, we talked for a while about how we can stay close allies, then eventually left.

A couple of minutes later

I was walking around Vale, Zelenskyy gave me an off day, he will take care of the troops. I was buying some food since I'm getting hungry when I heard the voices I never wanted to hear again.

"Wait, is that Arctic?" A voice said. I didn't look back as they kept on talking about me, eventually, I grabbed my order and went outside, when I turned around, they were following me. I couldn't take a risk and just finished my food. After I ate, they were coming closer. I was about to just yell out and just told them to leave, but again, I couldn't take a risk knowing I was the general.

"Arctic?" I heard Ruby's voice. "What do you want," I said, slightly irritated "Look, we just wanted to say we are so-" I cut Yang off, "Sorry for what? Cheating with CDRL? Man, that's just a pile of bullshit, now I need to go back and do my duties." I told her angrily, and just left, as I was walking they followed me.

"Look! We are sorry for what we did!" Blake yelled out. "I Don't give a fuck! You bitches deserved to be dead after that battle with atlas!" I yelled back. They kept following until I had to call Zelenskyy, I quickly hid in an alleyway I found.

"Zelenskyy, send the forces, we need to arrest them." I told him "Sending units, Koji will bring them into the special prison cell." he told me, I nodded and hung up. I quickly ran out of the alleyway and followed them. They eventually stopped at the park.

I sighed. "Fine, what do you wanna talk about," I told them, that hopefully, the trap will work. "Look, we are sorry for cheating you, just, please forgive us!" Weiss told me, with tears. I don't ever wanna forgive them. They kept asking for forgiveness until I sighed and opened my arms, they were all running toward me when suddenly.

"FREEZE!" A voice was heard, I quickly did a backflip, seeing my Junior and Senior Officers pointing guns at them. "Good save," I smirked. I quickly took their weapons and threw them to the ground. "Arrest them," I ordered they obeyed and they knocked them out, putting handcuffs, putting them on the car.

With Summer.

I still have panic attacks after The Battle of Atlas when the news popped out. "Team RWBY has been arrested by the Ukrainian and the Filipino Army. Team RWBY is facing serious consequences." The news said I was hyperventilating, realizing that I won't see my daughter again.

Back to the Arctic.

I was back at my office, I told the Officers to start training the troops. They did so, a couple of minutes, I got a call from Koji, so I answered.

"Hello?" I called. "Yo Arctic Tapos na yung preparations pala sa White Fang? (Are you finished with the preparations for the White Fang?)" Koji told me. "Oo, ng prepared na, pero ng train pa kasi matagal pa yung preparations. (Yes, it's prepared, but the training takes a long time because we need to be prepared.)" I told her

"Ah, okay, sabhinin mo pag tapos na, mg train ng troops namin, tawagan mo ko pag meron ka assistance. (Ah, Okay, Just tell me if your troops are done, we are training our troops, call me if you need assistance.)" Koji told me.

"Ok." I hung up, this is gonna take a while. "Arctic?" Calli asked me. "Yeah Whats up?" I asked her. "Who are you talking to?" Calli asked me. "Oh thats one of our allies, we are training our troops to prepare the Battle of the White Fang." I told her. She nodded, but for some reason, I looked at her face, seeing she has a small blush on her face.

"Calli? why is your face red?" I asked her. "N-Nothing!" She ran out of the door. "Wait, don't tell me that she likes me?" I thought I decided to ignore it and went on with my day.

Couple of Months later.

We are still training our troops, Team RWBY is currently in Prison, on Philippines, we quickly made our alliance official by signing the agreement. We shared a good goals.

Take over Remnant

Arrest Team RWBY (Which is done)

Kill their parents.

Change our government Goals.

This is the Alliance of Ukraine and the Philippines.

ANND The Chapter is Done! Koji is the OC that my friend wanted to be in soo, welcome Koji to the Story!

Summery: Arctic finally arrested Team RWBY after faking forgiving them. Arctic making preparations for the Battle of The White Fang The President of Philippines become allies with Ukraine. Sharing the same goal. and hopefully, accomplish the goals.

Arctic Out.