Cold Scarred Gaze

Arctic's Point of View

After Team RWBY was in prison, I was on my duty with the army, I was called by Zelenskyy. In Ukrainian: "General Arctic, so it seems you've successfully put Team RWBY in prison." He exclaimed. I nodded and smiled. "However, Ms. Koji is preparing you to be escorted to the prison." He said, grabbing his suit and motions me to act in accordance with him. I nodded and entered the car. 

Couple of minutes later 

As I arrived at the prison, I noticed how large and secured it was. Zelenskyy then motioned me to follow him. When we set foot in the prison, it was mostly empty. Due to the fact that it was finished being built the day Team RWBY was arrested. I was accompanied to the secured prison cell they were in. I was informed to be careful since they were aggressive towards them. I thanked them for the information and soon after that, they left me afterwards. 

 "Arctic? Is that you?" Weiss asked me. I was looking at them, giving them an eerie smile. " *smiles creepily* So, how's the cheater's doing?" I mocked. Yang's eyes began to turn red. "Don't call me that!" She yelled at me, I chuckled. Knowing that it gave her discomfort.

"Well, Well, so be it, you all are a bunch of scums but nothing but betrayal, and here we are, destroying Beacon Academy and Atlas Academy and Schnee Dust Company." I told them, in a cold voice. "P-Please, L-Let us explain!" Ruby cried out, I laughed nothing but pain. "Explain? Bullshit, you have nothing to explain, how does it feel after losing your 'Home' in Beacon and the most powerful nation in all of Remnant?!" I yelled out, making them too stunned to speak.

"I already have the next target on my list, and this is gonna be your worst nightmare." I gave them a cold stare. "W-What is it.. please, don't let it be my parents.." Ruby cried. I laughed menacingly. "Damn right! I'm sending my units to Assassinate 10 people." I begin naming them off one by one.

Summer Rose

Tai Xiao Long

Qrow Branwen

Raven Branwen

Kali Belladonna

Ghira Belladonna

Willow Schnee

Jacques Schnee

Klein Schnee

Winter Schnee

As soon I was done telling them who will be assassinated, they were scared. "They are nothing, but useless weak, ugly, pieces of shit. They shall die, oh boy, I'm gonna enjoy this." I told them my plans. And watching their face turn to fear, couldn't help but bring my face to a grin and laugh. "Haha! I'm only kidding!.. Or am I?" I sprung up and fixed the dirt of my clothes not giving another explanation. They were just hugging each other while crying, and I decided to leave the prison.

Couple of Hours later.

After that awesome trip, I was received a call from Koji. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Arctic! I just wanna ask, can we hangout in 2 hours?" She asked me. "Sure what is it about?" I told her. "Just the preparations for the White Fang, also bring your Officers just in case a Assassination will happen." She told me, I nodded and got ready to hangout, I asked Calli and Kiara to come with me, they asked me why, and I had to told them reasons why they needed to be on my side. They nodded and eventually followed me to the cafe.

With Calli

When we arrived at the cafe, I was feeling jealous, I asked Kiara why I was feeling like this. "Well, looks like you like him don't you?" She teased me, making me blush deeply. "K-Kiara!" I playfully punched her shoulder, she laughed. Soon after that, we sat down with the President of the Philippines.