Letter to William John Afton

Izura's happy Bakugou's O.K and Ragdoll wasn't taking thanks to her quick actions of getting them all out of there once she knew what's going on. They now got a large dormitory system and Izura signs up fast as she packs her whole room up and she got to the dorms very early.

'Finally. Freedom.' She's free from her mother making her to take a look at what she found at camp as she's shocked. It's making her to wonder what's going on here fully as this says 'William John Afton' is her father and that night as Lolbit, she saw Mr. Afton who's actually her father.

'Father's alive? Wha?' Lolbit took over fast and finished the talk fast before heading off to see Yenndo. Izura's in soo much shock that she fall into Yenndo's human form's arms. Lolbit explains making Yenndo to hold Izura a bit tighter. It took Izura two weeks to ask for help.

Hound Dog's the therapist and the Quirk Counselor to U.A while also working for the police making him to be exhausted from it all. Then it's the killing counseling for class 1-A, but Izura wasn't there making him to worry until All Might explains she meditates a lot.

'At least she has a way to... Who's knocking at my door?' Hound Dog thinks as he looks to the door as he told them to enter and he fully saw Izura, but something's wrong here as her eyes are wavering too much and she smells of sweat and death.

"What brings you here, Midoriya?" A flinch at the last name means home or the name as she stays near the door.

"What would..." Izura just unlaunched her question too fast for Hound Dog to hear her properly.

"Whatwouldyoudoifyourfather'sstillaliveandnotdeadlikeyouthoughtyousawwhenyou'refiveandyousawyourmotherkillthemandlieaboutit?"

'O.K. Something's not right here. I didn't even catch anything she said there. Ah. All Might came to help. Good.' Hound Dog finally got what she's trying to say and All Might helped out a bit.

"Miss. Izura, I can assure you that your mother most likely didn't want to lose custody of you and 'killed' your father, but he most likely already had a Quirk and it had the 'Dead Condition' on it I think. I'm smelling death on you which means, it transfers over.

The best thing to do is write them letters until you're ready to see them face to face. I'm sure Aizawa and Present Mic can go with you. They seem to know the man on a personal level really. I'll tell them for you if you like?" Izura nods and All Might brought her back to the dorms.

Nezu's been there the whole time and Hound Dog knew about three dead people on the school grounds. Nezu can't believe what Izura had saw before she started the letter in her room since she left very early. Lolbit helps out as Yenndo's fully visiting her.

Dear Mr. William John Afton,

My name's Izura Midoriya and from the DNA Test that I found, you're my paternal parent. I thought you were dead since I saw mother kill you when I was five and I kept it a secret until I told the counselor at my school.

I don't like living with my mother and with a dormitory system in place for my school, I don't think I'll be able to live with you. I'm also not ready to live nor see you face to face since I know nothing about you, sir.

I was told by my school counsel that you have the death condition for your Quirk which's why the smell of death was on me. I'm not sure how to say this without getting you upset. I am dead and have died saving a follow entrance examiner.

I don't regret my choice or decision in the slightest one bit. Parents shouldn't be losing a child before one of them dies first. I possess Lolbit and is dating sortingly Circus Freddy Fazbear a.k.a Yenndo. I can make my own animatronics and I added fur to them.

Yenndo and Lolbit plus Bonnet loved my system more so than yours for some reason. A human friend of mine also has one to keep her company since she gets lonely very easily on I-Island. I know you wanted to fully take me far away from my 'mother', but...

I'm broken...

I'm useless...

I'm weak...

I'm a killer...

My class was going to be killed if I, the Class President, didn't order them to kill to save themselves since it's a 'Kill or Be Killed' situation. I even killed three people by myself. Stain, the Hero Killer. Muscular who was about to kill a kid. And my second kill: Wolfram.

He tried to kill my friend and held her hostage on I-Island. Lolbit warned me I'll have an insane side since I'm stronger cause of the Remnant, I'll gain this side. She's sleeping right now. That's about it for this letter. I didn't know what else to write for my first letter.

Hope to hear from you soon. Lolbit will bring it to me at night. Best to wait two weeks to handle this shocked surprise.

From,

Izura Michelle Midoriya

Izura hopes he doesn't flip or freak out making Yenndo to stay with her for those two weeks as she'll be needing it. Her wings were now getting bigger as she's feeling safer and not in caustic danger from her mother. Lolbit pops in front of a yellow bear.

"*Insert Golden Freddy's Jumpscare* Where did you came from?!"

"Can it, you bitch! Special Delivery for Mr. William John Afton!" Lolbit said before they hand it and then left confusing the person before they opened it and was shocked as he went fully purple, eyes went white with some purple liquids came from his eyes.

He had a knife in his hand and looks to be ready to stab someone if Michael didn't hug him from behind making him to fight him as he went to try and fully just stab Golden Freddy. Michael never liked it when he's father's like this fully.

"P-Papa? I-I'm scared. P-Please c-calm d-down." He stops as he heard his son's scared voice fully behind him as he drops the knife cutting his face before he turns around and saw Michael crying making him to flinch badly.

"M-Michael? Michael! Shh, shh. Papa's here. Papa's here. I'm soo sorry for scarring you." He hugs his son as he didn't mean to scare him like that ever again really.