Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|

Mulai dari awal

I chuckled when he pouted and started fake crying. God, how old is he again? "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked nervously.

"Yes?" I said concerned as to why he's nervous.

"Oh fuck, this is gonna be embarrassing." He then turned to me. "How do you tell a girl you love them?"

Huh?

"You say the words 'I love you', isn't that it?" I asked confused.

"It's hard. I mean Zina told me she loves me two weeks ago and I didn't say it back, I'll admit I'm scared but I do love her too." He groaned.

"Okay, just go up to her and say 'oh Zina, my precious little flower, I love you with every blink of my eyes and ev-" I was cut off when he pushed me.

"I'm serious dumb-ass, I'm not gonna say that." I chuckled as he pouts.

"Fine. It's not just about saying it though, you need to show it also. Maybe you could put together a nice dinner and include her favorite things then you can tell her about your feelings."

He hummed thinking about it. "That's actually a good idea." He lets out a shaky breath.

Woah, he really is nervous. "You surprise me, Si." I announced.

"Why?" He raised a brow at me.

"Well who knew the player would be so whipped? I mean, I thought you would at least break Matteo's record." I laughed as he tackled me.

"So much faith in me, little brother." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me. "I spoke the truth, didn't I? And stop with that little brother shit."

He nods, "You're right, I'm so whipped- not even pussy whipped because I haven't even gotten that yet." He blurts out and I choked.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"I mean she wants to but I want to take it slow this time, I don't want her to think that I just want her for sex."

I stared at him, "Who the fuck are you and what did you do with my twin brother?" I asked suspiciously.

Wait, what if this is just a doppelganger? What if he killed the real Silas and take over his life?

What the fuck am I even thinking?

I felt a slap on my head and jumped. "Do you really think anybody can pull off this sexy look?" He asked pointing to his body.

"Okay, this is definitely the real Silas." That's for sure.

We walked over to the girls that were playing in the water. I swam over to Sky and picked her up, she squealed then relaxed when she saw it was me. "Having fun, baby?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly.

"I am, thank you." She pecked my lips.

I blushed. "Anything to make you happy, princess."

"Lets go get something to eat, yeah?" I walked out of the water with her and we all went to the small restaurant near by.

We ordered Chinese food because Sky loves that, I honestly don't know why but whatever. "We have to go to the gala tonight right?" Cass asked us.

Silas and I were invited to a charity gala here tonight, well mainly because we are the sons of the great Enzo Romano. (Note to sarcasm).

We decided to go with everyone, so we'll be there tonight. "Yes we have to." Silas responded.

"I agree." Sky said next to me. "Are you sure you're okay with going babe?" She asked me knowing I don't like those things.