- Epilogue.

Cinnamons POV.
1 year and 4 months later.

I put on my earrings and then stared at the white satin one shoulder wedding dress. "Oh Cinnamon."Journey walked in and covered her mouth blinking away tears as I turned around. "Bitch stop, we're gonna mess up our makeup." I cooed as she laughed lowly fanning her face. "I just came to say Being able to find someone you click with so naturally, is the best feeling ever. You feel like you've been best friends your whole life. It feels like you're coming home. You're so comfortable with them. Maybe that's what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home and you are Letitia's home. And you are for sure mine." She took her paper towel and dabbed my tears away while I nodded my head. "I am so grateful to have a bestfriend like you Journey. You truly are a once in a lifetime friend." She smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "My bitch is getting marriedddd!" We screamed like kids in a candy store.

Letitia's POV.

"Man I don't know. Maybe I should have wore my black and silver suit." I looked at my wedding dress as Courtney made a face at me. "Bro you look beautiful. It's your wedding.. I know you wouldn't have picked it if you didn't like it." I shrugged agreeing to her as a smirk formed on my lips. "Oh my gosh." Danai walked in and stared at me in awe. I tried not to tear up but damn she made it hard. She walked up to me and placed her hand on my cheek. "Can we have a second,Courtney." She got up and nodded her head with a smile. "I'll see you down the aisle man." Danai stared deeply in my eyes and shook her head. "I am so so proud of you. And I know he is too." She looked at my gold chain which was my brothers. "You have truly gotten a once in a lifetime opportunity of love,compassion and kindness... you take all of that and you keep it in here and in here." She pointed at my head and heart. I pulled her into a hug shedding a few tears on her shoulder. "Thank you."

No one's pov.
Play song.

Letitia stood at the alter more nervous than ever

Letitia stood at the alter more nervous than ever. She'd never think in a million years that she would be getting married. The wind was just right. It wasn't too much or too cold. Letitia smiled as Journey and Courtney walked down the aisle. In the back of Letitia's mind,she knew they were next. Journey went to Cinnamons side and Courtney went to Tish's. They dapped each other up with a smile as Courtney nodded her head to give Letitia courage.

  The crowed stood up and It was a moment of Silence. Letitia's eyes were so stuck on how Cinnamon looked. How she gets to spend forever with her. Cinnamon held the yellow bouquet walking down the aisle. Even though Cinnamon walked by herself she didn't let that take away the joy today brought. And that's when they finally locked eyes. The women felt like everything disappeared around them. Both of them shedding tears with different emotions running through each one. Once Cinnamon Finally got to the alter, they turned towards each other. "You look so beautiful,my love." Letitia whispered making Cinnamon blush. "All you, sweetheart." Cinnamon mouthed.

  The preacher started his sermon by clearing his throat. "Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in loue and are finalizing it with their wedding. A good marriage must be created. It is never being too old to hold hands. It's remembering to say I love you every day and it is not just marrying the right person its being the right partner." Cinnamon and Letitia joined hands already feeling that electricity run through them. They've always had it and personally it's not going away anytime soon.

   "If you do not agree or object this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace". Letitia lifted up her dress slightly showing the gun in her pantyhose as Courtney and Journey looked at everyone crazy for confirmation. Of course no one objected.

"Cinnamon Denise, do you take Letitia to be your wife?  Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" Cinnamon said I do as her voice cracked. Letitia patted her tears away with a small smile on her lips.

The priest asked Letitia and before he could even finish she said I do. Cinnamon giggled at her corkiness as the preacher now moved on the the vows.

"You may go first Letitia." She cleared her throat and stared into her woman's eyes.

"You know what's funny is, I practiced asking you out in my bathroom mirror." Letitia said as everyone in the crowd laughed. "But Cinnamon.. Ilove you
enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need, or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you. I love you so damn much." Letitia's eyes stung as tears began to fall. The love in the air was thicker than a cold bowl of grits.

"Letitia..  I always thought it would be difficult to find someone who will love me when i'm always scattered in a thousand pieces.
it's like trying to complete a puzzle when you don't even know if you have all the right pieces
but then you showed me that every piece doesn't have to be in place to create something beautiful.
that love can exist in the most imperfect lost and broken people and i promise you that our love will be just as beautiful, if you're in a thousand pieces or just one." Cinnamon placed her hand on Letitia's cheek as they stared so deeply into each others eyes.

They finished the vows and did the rings then did the pronouncement.

"I now pronounce you, married. You may kiss your bride." Letitia clapped her hands once then wooed pulling Cinnamon close causing her to giggle. Their lips crashed onto each other passionately as everyone clapped and cheered. It was official. They are now married. "I love you Mrs.Wright." Letitia whispered on her lips. "I love you more,My wife."

Cinnamon and Letitia's love story was something everyone could learn from. Life is heavy and love is rare. They showed that this is exactly what love is. It's hard hard work and it'll never be easy. But it's worth it.

The end.

Thank you for taking the time out to support and read the Poison series. It's been real y'all. Until we meet again.

— Love C.