- Seven.

Cinnamons POV.
Later that day.
(Epilogue.)

"I can't stand when you do that Letitia!" We were arguing again. "I don't want to sound controlling but I no longer want you around her! Can't you see the girl WANTS you? She devours you with her eyes!" I screamed as she rolled her eyes. "You are so damn overprotective! You have nothing to worry about so stop bitching!" She said through gritted teeth as my eyes widened.

   "Bitching!?" I started. "I'm BITCHING !" I can't believe she said that. The fact that this girl doesn't respect our relationship doesn't bother her is what really gets under my skin. Our wedding is in 6 months and if that's the case then maybe we aren't meant to get married.

     "Since I'm BITCHING , you bitch your ass to that couch tonight!" I stomped passed her and slammed the door shut as I scratched my head from frustration. I sat on the bed on the bed and looked at the wall. I really miss my mom right now. She would know exactly what to do because right now I just don't.

     I got myself together and ready for bed. When I got under the covers I looked at the cold empty spot and automatically regretted what I told her to do earlier. As soon as that thought crossed my mind I heard a knock on the door.

   I tiptoed to it and opened revealing my fiancée with a sorry look in her eyes.

     We stared at each other before pulling each other close into a passionate kiss. This is how it goes..Fight,fuck and makeup. I took off her big Tshirt and threw it to the ground revealing her bare chest. We landed on the bed as I got on top of her kissing down to her jaw and neck until finally reaching her chest. I grabbed her left breast roughly putting it into my mouth. My hand skimmed down to the hem of her panties searching for her sweet spot. Once my hand made it I softly rubbed her clit as she smirked at me. Her wetness was unimaginable. It's like dipping into the deep end of a pool.

    In an instant I snatched off her panties and tossed them to the floor as well. "Bring that ass here now." She growled before gripping my neck and pulling me back to her lips for sweet savory kisses. My thigh landed in between her legs as she bucked her hips moaning softly. "Please forgive me mama." She unwrapped one of her hands from my neck and played with my pearl. Gosh it was like fighting and seeing who's the roughest and personally I never back down without a fight. "I'll think about it while you Sit on my face." She obeyed by flipping us over and brought her body up to my face. She fixed herself so that we could be in a 69 position as I began to eat like it was my last meal. Her flavors were having a dance party with my tastebuds as two of her fingers inserted me.

   "Mmmm." I moaned with a mouthful. I swirled my tongue around her clit while also roughly sliding in 2 fingers and gave her ass a good smack. She jumped at my sudden action and moaned out in pleasure."fuck baby , I'm sorry!" She whimpered as our fingers pounded in and out of each other. My eyes rolled back as her body began to shake on my tongue. Our bodies were under so much pleasure that neither of us could handle it but we wouldn't dare stop. We were both a moaning and whimpering mess as I felt that feeling in my stomach. "Yes yes yes, I'm cumming!" I pushed her body up to scream out my climax but continued to pound her cervix. "Cum for me." She growled and a couple of seconds later she threw her head back as I gasped. We couldn't take it anymore..it was all just too fucking good. We finally came and it felt like pure euphoria.

     After a couple of moments of catching our breath we made our way under the sheets and snuggled up and of course I was the big spoon. It was so silent all you could hear is our breathing. Neither of us knew what to say.

   "We can't keep doing this Letitia." I finally had the courage to break the silence. She closed her eyes and inhaled lightly. "I know.. I can't keep fucking up." She said lowly. This relationship had quickly turned toxic. It was like...poison.. and I don't think we're gonna make it.