- Fourteen. (r)

Cinnamons POV. (r)
Later that night.

(Play song.) I tried unlocking the door but we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. On top of that we are very intoxicated. "Hurry up." She gritted her teeth then bit my ear. I finally got the door unlocked which seemed impossible as I pulled her in by her coat. She smirked at me while unbuttoning my dress as I threw off my heels. The dress fell to the floor and she picked me up throwing my over her shoulders. Letitia can handle her liquor pretty well but personally I can't. I've never needed her more than I do now. She threw me on the bed and started undoing her shirt and taking off her pants and panties..

"Be a good girl and spread your legs." She rasped as her shirt dropped to the floor revealing her black laced bra. I obeyed by opening my legs and looking up at her as she crawled to me on the bed. She came in between my legs and hovered over me after grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. "Beg me." I lifted an eyebrow. "I wanna hear you beg me to fuck you." She looked down at my body as she bit her bottom lip. "F-Fuck me please." I whispered unable to even think. She shook her head as her eyes came back to mine. "Again." She came down to my neck for kisses. "Shit, fuck me please."

She let my hands go as they grazed over my chest. I don't know if it's the Taylor Port that has her acting like this but shit it was enticing. Her lips made it to my breast as she took in my left nipple sucking on it roughly and slowly. She wouldn't or she couldn't take her eyes off of me. In a swift motion she took off my panties and got off the bed. "Touch her." She urged and a smirk formed on my lips. My hand grazed my body as I spread my legs open enough for her to see. I slid my middle finger in between my lips indulging and playing in my wetness. She watched my body like it was her favorite movie while my fingers danced around my clit. I gapped my mouth open but the pleasure made me unable to make any noise. Just as I was about to insert a finger she grabbed my hand and licked the wetness off of my fingers.

    I sat up and grabbed her by her neck to indulge in another kiss. We fell back on the bed as the kisses got sloppy and I flipped us over to be on top. I adjusted her legs so I could set my body on hers. Once our legs were entwined I encircled my hips as our clits crashed on each others. A feeling that I'll never be able to put into words. She got a firm grip on my bottom as she let out a pleasure filled gasped. "Ugh you feel so goood." She whimpered beginning to rock her hips at my rhythm. "Fuck Letitia!" I cried out as the speed and pressure increased. You could hear our wetness and skin mixing as her back arched off the bed and her eyes rolling back.

    "Mhm! Please don't stop!" She cried out in pleasure as her nails went in my skin. I threw my head back as moans and groans left my lips. She flipped us over, our clits thrashing against each other and her hand wrapping around my neck. That feeling in my stomach finally cumulated making me roar out her name. "Tish I- Ugh!"It was all just too much. I mean the fire that burned inside of both of us could obliterate everything in its path.

    Our bodies went into pure transfixion as she squeezed her eyes shut. It was a moment of full of gasp and Letitia's body shaking. This was the type of orgasm that sends your body into shock from the pleasure. "SHIT!" She finally hissed while we both came. Our chest heaved up and down as my legs trembled.

    She came down to my lips and kissed me passionately. The kiss was just us purely showing each other love. My hands went to her cheeks until she pulled away and continuously laid small pecks on my lips. "I love you girl." She said with a smile. "I love you more,Letitia."

The next day, I woke up feeling for Letitia. "Baby?" I opened my eyes to her empty spot of the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows trying not to feel some type of way. She left? I got up and put on a big T-shirt going to the kitchen thinking she was in there but wasn't. "Fucking wow." I sighed and walked back to the room. Of course it might not be that big of a deal but she's never left after doing something like that.

A couple of moment later, I heard the door unlock and someone walked in. "Babygirl!" Letitia called out as I face palmed myself. I went back to the kitchen and smiled at her in awe. "Okay so I went to Waffle House and got your favorites. The roaches cooked it to your liking." She joked as I giggled and walked over to her.

"Thank you baby. I really appreciate it." I pecked her lips as she screwed up her face. "Nah nah run that back." I kissed her lips again as she let out a moan of satisfaction and smiled. "You are a big baby you know that?" I teased her as she shrugged and laughed.