- Thirteen.

Cinnamons POV.
July 21st 2022.

      "Okay well how about we put the stocks into this account. It'll be too easy. Just let me go in here and I'll set it up." My coworker nodded and walked away as I unlocked my office and closed the door. I undid my hair from my ponytail holder and turned on the light as I seen yellow daisies sitting on my desk. I smiled and walked up to the flowers as I picked up the card reading it out loud.

"I hope your day is as beautiful and bright as you. Meet me at our spot after your nail appointment at 3:15. I love you,Girl." I blushed as I placed the note next to the picture of us on my desk. One of the only pictures I didn't ruin. She's been showing her ass these last few weeks and I'm in love with every second of it. The distance truly changed her and as sad as it is I'm glad it happened.

I looked at the clothes next to the chair and it was a white drawstring off the shoulder dress and yellow heels next to it. No telling what she was planning next.

The work day soon came to an end early and I obeyed Letitia by changing into the dress and getting my nails done. She really doesn't have to do all of these nice things for me but I know it's her way of expressing her feelings. I pulled up to the park and got out of the car nervous about the plans she had in store for me. I walked through the grass and made a right as I heard some of my favorite music playing.

"Ayy, babygirl!" I gasped at the sight of Courtney,Danai and Journey laughing at a park bench. The table had wine and all types of food around it. Letitia came up to me and hugged me as I laid a kiss on her forehead. "Well don't you look beautiful, my love." She blushed in her white dress suit doing a little spin. "Why thank you sweetie." She placed her arm around my neck as I looked at Journey and Courtney engaged in conversation. "You see it to right?" Letitia smirked and looked at me as I nodded with a giggle. They were most definitely flirting and I could already see where this was going to go.

We walked up to them and I tilted my head side ways. "You know I was planning this." Journey got up and gave me a tight hug. "You sure took a long time. Ms.Mam over here is the one that made us meet." Journey mean mugged Letitia slightly and Letitia held up her hands in surrender. "Hey you need to stop being mad at me Journey. Your gonna be my sister-in-law!" Letitia teased.

"You said you wanna fight?" Journey joked which made Courtney giggle.

"Wassup dude." Courtney dapped me up and then pulled me in for a hug.This was all just too beautiful. I mean the vibes were surreal and the whole set up was just to die for. She pulled away and gave me a gentle smile. Other than Journey, Courtney was a huge part of my healing process. She gave me advice and was honestly there for me whenever I needed someone.

"So, I'm not here huh?" Danai smiled as I pulled her into a hug. "Hi aunt Danai. I missed you so." I cooed in her neck and then pulled away. "I missed you too girl. I'm so glad to see you guys happy. Both of y'all deserve it." Letitia snaked her hands around my waist from behind and I smiled at her.

"Okay so I'm hungry and I need a drink." Journey walked passed us going to the table. "Just my type of woman. Cinnamon You should've been let me meet this girl." Courtney said following behind her like a little puppy as me and Letitia giggled.

We were sitting at the table laughing and talking as Letitia put her hand on my thigh. The pressure was beginning to rise and I could see it in her eyes. "You look hella good tonight." She whispered in my ear as I clutched my legs closed to kill the throbbing sensation. "Thank you mama." I whispered back then laid a kiss on her ear. She glanced at me as her hand moved up my leg to spread them. I was about to cross them before she got too far but failed terribly. "Don't try me. The way this liquor in my system has me feeling I just might snatch off that pretty little dress of yours and eat your pu-"

"Cinnamon what's the name of that club again?" Journey cut off Letitia dirty talk with her question. She removed her hand and fixed her dress suit as I cleared my throat. "Insidious." I answered as she smirked giving me a look.

"Journey, no." I laughed as she gave me pleading eyes. I looked at Letitia who had a grin on her face. "Fineee." I groaned. We asked Danai to come along but she had to work. We cleaned up the park and once we were finished, we went to the nightclub journey begged to go to.

(Play song.) We walked in as Letitia wooed starting to dance already. "I love this song!" She said obviously excited as she clapped her hands once. One thing about this girl, she's gonna dance any and everywhere she goes. Journey and Courtney went to the bar as Letitia signaled me to come here with 2 fingers. I nodded my head to the music and I put my hands on her hips while whining to the beat. She grabbed my hand and put it in the air turning me around. I laughed putting my hands on my knees to grind on her. She grabbed my waist as we dry humped in the middle of the club. She lifted her leg and smacked my ass. We were already tipsy so the music really amplified everything. "Damn girl!" She joked as I giggled.

She pulled me up and walked us to the bar. We brought two shots of Taylor port each and I downed them scrunching up my face at the alcohol burning my throat. Letitia took hers and then shook her head looking at me. After a minute my body began to relax as Letitia pulled me up by my hand. The twinkle in her eyes was soon replaced with lust. "Let's go to the bathroom." She whispered in my ear and I nodded my head smirking.

We laughed and giggled to the bathroom obviously drunk. She opened the door as I locked it not caring if anyone had to use it or not. I pinned her to the wall by her waist and pushed my lips on hers to engage in a sloppy kiss. She lifted up my dress and smacked my ass roughly giving it a good grip. "Wait wait wait." I was about to go her neck for kisses. "Nah mama I need you now." I threw my head back to control myself. "We can't fuck in this bathroom girl, let's just leave." She smirked as I nodded with a smile.