6)𝓚𝓱𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲 𝓩𝓾𝓵𝓯𝓮𝓲𝓷

Start from the beginning

When he moved out of his room he found two pairs of eyes looking at him .He ducked his head down and sighed.

He ducked his head down and sighed

"Andar kon hai ,Abhi?",asked Rana Virendra Singh in an authoritative tone

(Whose inside,Abhi?)

"Gauri ",his one word was enough to make both of them tense.

"What happened to her?",this time it was his mom.

"Hume bhi nhi pta doctor ko bulata hai,aap fikar mat kijiye unhe kuch nhi hoga.",he said reassuring his mom.
(Even I don't know.I called the doctor.Don't worry she'll be fine.)

The doctor too entered and moved straight to hukum's chamber.He was a bit shocked to see a woman lying on his bed.No one ordinary can have this favour.She surely was someone special to him.

She checked her and treated her.After sometime ,she came out and before she could even say a word Abhimaan asked,"What happened to her Dr.Amrita"?

She smiled seeing the care in his eyesand replied in a really calm tone,"Don't worry Hukum.Wo theek hain thoda jyada khoon behne aur thakne ki wajah se behosh ho gyin thi.Maine injection de diya hai kuch time mein hosh aajayega."
(She is fine.She just lost some blood and fatigue due to which she fainted.J gave her an injection. She will wake up soon.)

He thanked and asked Namit to escort her to the gate.He took a sigh of relief.Rana sa and Rani sa too went downstairs to prepare for the stay of their special guest.

When suddenly something hit him.He didn't informed her friends about her.They would surely be worried.

He quickly moved towards the guest room only to be meet 3 pairs of really furious eyes.He looked at them and before he could start,he was interrupted .

"Gauri khaan hai?I don't care aap kon hain lekin agar aapki wajah se meri Gauri ko kuch bhi hua to aapko koi nahi bacha paayega",Jasmeen told him burning in rage.
(Where's Gauri?I don't care whoever you are but if something happened to her, no one would be able to save you.)