No fight ensued... just staring.

"You heard what she said." Neteyam lowly spoke, staring down the chief's son, no fear evident in his dark blue face or his yellow eyes. "Leave them alone." His voice was deep and accented as he placed a warning finger on Aonung's chest. Surprisingly, the boy did not say anything, even stopping his friend who was itching to fight the big brother.

A snarl tore from Neteyam's mouth, "back off." He spat.

"Now."

Aonung put both his hands up in mock surrender, Neteyam slowly backing away from him, but not turning his back to him, unsure if he was really backing off or not.

"Smart choice, and for now on, I need you to respect my sister." Neteyam paid no mind to the angry hisses, keeping his eyes on Fao's annoying brother. Once again, Aonung had to put a warning hand in front of his friends chest, as if he was an uncontrollable dog. Neteyam could have laughed.

The group was walking off until Lo'ak stopped in his path, slowly turning towards the fish Na'vi.
"Lo'ak." Neteyam warned, and the youngest brother quickly turned to his overprotective one. "I've got this bro."

Lo'ak made it up to the confused Na'vi, before putting his hand up in front of them, showing off his five fingers. "I know this hand is funny... Look, I'm a freak." He observed, wiggling his pinky. Chuckles incited from the group. "An alien."

"But it can do something really cool, watch." The boy said, grabbing his pinky with one hand, before covering his whole fist with another. "First I ball it up real tight, like this." He demonstrated for all of the curious Na'vi to see. None of them suspected a thing.

"Okay? Then..." Aonung was close to him now, having leaned forward in curiosity. That didn't hinder Lo'ak as he pulled his fist back and landed a punch square in the boys face. And then another, and another.

Aonung fell to the floor in shock, barely registering what happened as Lo'ak glared down at him. "That's called a punch bitch! Don't ever touch my sister again." Hisses were heard and in seconds Aonung and his friends were upon Lo'ak, throwing him to the floor and fighting him unrelentlessly.

It was 4v1.

Neteyam scratched the intricate braids on his hair, and decided as older brother, if he couldn't stop the situation he might as well help it. He jumped into the fight, kneeing Rotxo and welcoming the slight soreness of his knee.

"Ow my tail!"

"Ow my ear! Let go!"

"What the fuck is going on here?"

FAO's POV

A peaceful and relaxing day. That was all I wanted, taking a slight break from teaching the jungle monkeys. I walked down to the water, and was excited to swim. However my excitement dimmed when I saw a group of boys tussling and fighting at the edge of the water, with a dark blue girl just watching and laughing.

I bristled in anger, stomping towards the group, kicking the sand away from my feet. "What the fuck is going on here?" I angrily asked Kiri, and she shrugged before gesturing to the boys.

"Your boys were being asses, so Lo'ak swung." She laughed softly, and I looked to the group to see Neteyam about to punch my brother. A hiss ripped itself from my throat and I quickly pounced at the boy and tackled him to the ground before he could land a hit on my brother.

Now on top of Neteyam, I pinned his wrists beside his head, and felt him tense underneath me as I got close to his face, snarling. "Don't try that on my brother ever again." I lowly said, before pushing off of him and pulling Lo'ak away from the 3 boys on him.