Ugh! What's wrong with him? I shiver in disgust as my reaction only amused him

"Fine, wash your face then we can get undressed later" Tony leaves the bathroom closing the door behind him.

We!?

"Fucking freak" I whispered staring into the mirror. Oh god, I did look like Carrie who got a bucket full of blood poured on her. It was a horrid sight so I began cleaning up, The faucet ran and I carefully cleaned my face wincing at each stroke.

The sink became red as blood slowly dripped needed to stop the bleeding. Holy hell my nose was crooked indicating the incessant blood so I brought my hand to the bridge of my nose ignoring my quivering limb.

My face scrunched up dreading what was to come.

You can do this Aletheia

Taking a deep breath and I quickly set my nose back into place causing a loud cry to escape my mouth and more blood splats into the sink.

"Agh fuck!!!" I wail as tears fill my eyes. The pain made my head dizzy and I closed my eyes taking continuous breaths hoping I dont pass out again.

But I truly wanted to.
________

I left the bathroom staggering toward the bed managing to stop the bleeding, especially by cleaning and bandaging my face from what I could find. I desperately wanted some painkillers or something to knock me out.

My face kept throbbing knowing it was going to look nasty from all the bruises later on. I decided to lie back and close my eyes since Tony wasn't here. Soon I heard the door open and I sat up and saw Tony bringing in some items in a plastic bag.

I stared warily at him "Why are you doing this?"

He looks at me blankly "Let's just say, I'm taking back what's rightfully mine"

Confusion drills me "Yours? Such as?"

"You'll understand what I mean when we cross that line - for now, it's time for you to change" Tony pulls out another shirt but it was black and I took it because my current one is filthy.

"Who was that man in the mask that brought me in earlier?" I ask again

He sighs "As I said, Youll find out soon"

"Does Donovan know you've helped his ex abduct me?" I glare at him

His hardened stare beams at me "If you assume Im doing this for Valentina then you're wrong - Donovan deserves everything that's coming to him"

What!?

Panic sets in "He didn't do anything to you, What should matter most is how Donovan treated you like his own brother" I defended him because I can't have Donovan get hurt, and thinking it over realized how much I do care for him.

Holy hell

Suddenly Tony glares at me "You have no right to say this shit to me, You haven't been here that long to see what kind of man Donovan truly is - He's a fucking travesty like his old man was, a judas"

I scoffed glaring at him "... And you aren't?"

His eyes snap to me then lunges over snatching my throat - our eyes meet as his held madness and I gasped holding Tony's wrists.

"Donovan was right about one thing, you do have a mouth on you" Tony abruptly pushes me away and I fall back cautiously looking at him.

"Now get undressed" He orders. Everyone has been controlling me lately. Donovan, Valentina, and Tony. When is it enough?

"Fuck all of you!" I grit throwing the shirt in his face and Tony snarls hating my disobedience then charges at me. I repel from him as he grabs my ankle and I use the other to kick him off.

He grunts in pain losing grip.

Agh! Unfortunately, Tony recovers quickly taking hold of my legs and tugging me towards him. He flips me over crawling on top of me, I wiggle beneath like a mad woman.

"Get off me!" I push and punch his chest, and then suddenly I leaned forward biting his neck - Tony yelps loudly using the opportunity to shove him off.

I ran out of the room using my memory to find the front door so I can escape this asylum until I ran into something or someone forcing me to fall on the floor.

Fuck! I saw it was the man in disguise staring down at me, oh no and soon Tony joined behind me very angered, he yanked my bicep and I winced.

They exchange words in Italian that I couldn't understand, damn them and Tony glares at me.

"You'll fucking pay for this... Thanks again brother" They bump fists and the unknown man leaves while Tony drags us back to the room.

"No! No!" I struggled madly knowing what was going through Tony's sick mind.

"It's okay because I like to bite too" He hauls me over his shoulder once again.

I struggle "You can't do this!"

"Shut the fuck up" He growls spanking my behind. We're about to enter the room not wanting to experience this havoc as I attempt to grab ahold of the walls.

My instincts scream for help as Tony slams the bedroom door behind us

"DONOVAN!"

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢