» Thirty

↠ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴏʀʏ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴғᴀʟʟ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

What could be pivoting through his brain? I wasn't in the mood to deal with Tony. I can sense this man is a shark and unfortunately, his eyes are set on me.

"Can you please get out of my way" Hopefully etiquette would serve me well however Tony's smug smile widens.

Prick

"I can see Donovan has grown a liking to you-"

Tony started to approach me which made me take steps back until I hit the wall. I flinched becoming blocked in and he chuckles tracing his fingertip along my collarbone.

Where the tattoo is positioned.

"He definitely has since you bare the Salieri mark... So you must mean something to him" He told lowly continuing to touch me

I slapped his hand away clearly displeased with his touch "Mr. Salieri means nothing to me and vise versa now if you'll excuse me" I attempted to flee but Tony caught ahold of my arm

We connect our gazes

"Is that so? So he wouldn't mind if I had my share from you?" Tony leaned forward glancing at my lips

I tried to back away offended but he only brought me closer

"I'm not a damn toy that you can use and what makes you think that I would desire you?" I speak bitterly yanking my arm back. Tony smirks and I notice his eyes revert behind me.

I turn to find Donovan pissed and stomping toward us. Guess I took too long still it wasn't my fault.

Donovan glances at me then at Tony and grabs my arm "Go to the bar Aletheia" he orders curtly. His death grip is corresponding to his mood so I didn't question Donovan at all.

I left them alone to dispute their differences. I pray Tony keeps his mouth shut about what we did or my ass is grass, Donovan can get pretty scary when he has to. I reached the counter pouring myself some wine and took a generous sip.

Ah, that's good.

"Having fun?"

Hmm? A feminine voice spoke beside me and I looked at her finding a gorgeous woman all glammed up in her sequence dress and diamond earrings and necklace, her blonde hair tied into a high tight ponytail.

She is beautiful.

I noticed a large rock on her boney manicured finger. So she's engaged? God help the man who loves her.

"I'm having a good time, yes," I say confidently

Her sour expression glowers at me "I'm not surprised, Slandering with Mr. Salieri has its perks huh? Especially for a girl like you"