» Twelve

↠ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ

This wasn't happening, It shouldn't, I should be cruising down the highway home free and to a sanctuary that Salieri would never find me unfortunately not, I thought too fast and did an idiot play, I should have waited and figured things out and in the end, I'm caught and now I'm gonna die than be fed to this man's dogs or something.

Moments later, I flinched hearing Salieri's knuckles calmly knock on my window after he stepped away from the engine hood. I sat still holding onto the steering wheel feeling my body concave as it churns inside out.

I'm surrounded.

He knocks again and I managed to move and press the button as the window lowered then Salieri leans down seeing from the side of my eye his impassive stare.

I refuse to look or show him any satisfaction even though I'm panicking on the inside.

"You managed to kill one of my employees miss Sokrátes, you know what that makes you? Hm?" Salieri spoke low and ominously

I stay silent still staring ahead, I knew the answer but it was self-defense, I'm basically kidnapped here and it's not like your any better, imbecile!

"A murderer... and that's even worse than a thief, Aletheia, and when your daddy hears that his little girl goes to prison for murder... He's gonna be so disappointed" I hinted the taunt in his tone and immediately looked at Salieri as he glares

"You wouldn't," I say with wide eyes as he stood straight

"Get out of the fucking car" Salieri abruptly opens the door and I flinched quickly stepping outside then he snatched my bicep dragging us back towards the house, I bite my tongue ignoring his tight grip as we approach the steps meeting with two other guards and one was a woman, she wears tight clothes which was skinny jeans, bustier, and leather jacket, a smug look plays on her lips staring at us both.

We reach the top and Salieri stops in front of them, I confusingly look at them all, and unexpectedly, out of nowhere the girl steps forward slapping me across the face,

I yelped in pain losing my balance and if it wasn't for Salieri holding me I would have fallen to the ground. I breathed hard as the pain flashed through my face and body, My heart raced as I attempt to calm down.

My teeth clenched and I glare at the girl "Ahh! You fucken!" Raged filled me violently - charging at the woman but Salieri held me back however I managed to kick her, jabbing her in the stomach as she wails in pain.

Salieri drags us away inside the house "You bitch!" I screeched in fury. That cunt enjoyed it and probably did for Salieri's pleasure, thirsty bitch!

Finally, Salieri locates us back to my jail cell and I've had enough of his manhandling, Salieri wanted her to hit me, I've realized that now. Asshole!

"Don't touch me!" His filthy hands glide upon me as I try to endure my new hell and grasp up the little courage I have left.

"You're in my hold now, my little cazzo so I can touch you whenever the fuck I want" His harsh grip threw me to the floor, I thought I was gonna be left alone in the dark again... But I was wrong.

Salieri slams the door closed and removes his topcoat tossing it on the bed. I panic squirming backward until I hit the bed wondering what he's gonna do.

"What did I say about defying me" He kneels down on one knee taking my right hand, gently grabbing my fingers, my eyes widen understanding what's he doing.

"No, no" I panic yanking my hand back but Salieri's tight grip got ahold of me.

"You need to learn, Little cazzo especially doing such a naughty stunt earlier" He squeezes my healing finger and I wince pleading with my eyes

"Don't do this, stop!" Using my other hand pushing his shoulder.

"A lesson needs to be taught" He grimly states going in for the snap and I immediately became terrified not wanting to experience the pain again so I slapped him hard across the face and this time it wasn't involuntary, I wanted to!

I struck again catching him off guard, Lunging onto Salieri and slapping him across the face continuously then he suddenly grunted flipping us over - mad as hell judging by his furious glare.

He pins my wrists "You tend to surprise me, fucking always" Unexpectedly, Salieri becomes quiet leaning closer towards my face, his breath fans my lips.

What's he doing?

"Let's see how more hard up you can be, huh" Salieri suddenly yanked me up forcing us out the door, I breathe hard seeing he's leading us where the basement is and I try to dig my heels into the floor which was no avail. We approach the horrid cellar finding Salieri's friend glaring at me, He used me and I stole from him so I guess we're even.

"Watch her" Salieri pushes me towards him and I grunt noticing him smirk as Salieri disappears in the shadows leaving me with... T

"Now I can understand why you encouraged our little encounter, I must say you are slick Mi Amor" he squeezes my neck, I moaned in pain, and later Salieri returns with a bruised, beat-up male wearing bloody clothes and he was dirty.

Oh my God, Salieri throws the man to the floor then pulled out a gun "Give her here" I felt T's chest vibrate due to him chuckling and threw me over, I yelped gritting my teeth as he grips my neck forcing me to look at the man.

"If you like being so hard up-" He places the gun in my hand and I panicked struggling in his hold, shaking my hand. "-Fucking put this filth out of his misery, DO IT!" Salieri holds me tight

"S-Stop! I can't" I can't kill an innocent man, This is insane!

"Yes, you can, since you got so much fire in you, Aletheia so act on your fucking impulses" Salieri hisses beside my ear

I tremble violently "Let me go!" Struggling.

"NOW!" He yells and I flinched

"NO!" I use my strength to push him off and it works as I use the far wall to cower against feeling tears cloud my vision. Salieri glares looking very irritated and he cocks the gun and seconds later, His arm raises at the man pulling the trigger

Bang!

The gunshot and my shriek filled the room as my mouth gaped in shock and horror. The man's brain blew - body crashing to the floor, It was a disgusting sight and I couldn't move. My eyes were glued to the dead man as Salieri approaches my frame very dark and grim.

"This is just the beginning, Little cazzo so get ready for our fun adventure together" He presses me against the wall, His hand plays with the top button of my shirt, My breathing is shaky avoiding his harsh eyes.

Suddenly, with one hard tug on my shirt, Salieri breaks the shirt open, the buttons hit the floor and I gasp wanting to hide but he swiftly grabbed my throat. I see his eyes glance down my bare chest feeling my nipples harden due to the cold morning air, my heart races.

"For your next punishment, No more clothes" He glares

And my eyes widen

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢