» Twenty 5

↠ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

Donovan Salieri:

"Yo D?"

Only my eyes reverted from my paperwork towards Vito who pokes his head inside my quiet study.

"Yes?"

"The don needs to see you" He recites nonchalantly, I nod repressing my annoyance following Vito out.

"Is he convulsing?" I asked with high hopes but Vito denied it by shaking his head. Shit

"Sadly no but I'm afraid your gonna have to put on the husband act" He kept glancing back at me as we walked toward Drako's bedroom.

Husband act?- shit!

"I and Valentina's wedding anniversary" I acknowledged totally forgetting about this and Vito nods

"Bingo so good luck" He patted my shoulder leaving me at Drako's door. Fuck! I rake my hands through my hair resisting the urge to punch the wall.

I cleared my throat and then opened Drako's door finding Drako in bed hooked up to I.V machines and Valentina sitting beside him while holding his hand.

Two heads turn to me,

Valentina smiles at me and Drako beckons me to shut the door and come closer.

Moment of truth and Irritation at it's finest.

"Drako and my beautiful wife" I acknowledged caressing her cheekbone once. Valentina caught my hand squeezing it snugly. She desperately wants my touch and doesn't want it to end.

Just influence the act, So I can leave and return to work and have fun with my Greek Medusa. Now that I think of it, I have never been with Greek women before.

"Hey baby" My wife greets

"Donovan, I see the anniversary of you and my daughter is soon," Drako said feebly

Hurry and die prick

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it" I kissed Valentina's knuckles, and she blushes.

Pesky wench

Drako looks at his daughter with affection

"You and my daughter will be the future of this business and when I'm gone I'm sure you two will conquer together, especially after-" Drako pauses to cough hoarsely then continues. "You two produce an heir" He glances at us