» Fourteen

↠ ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

↠ ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

I woke up due to something caressing my wrist, I thought it was a bug but then soreness started kicking in on my chest, arm, and collarbone. Huh? Soon I flutter my eyes open finding Salieri hovering above me, he looked stoic staring down at me.

"What happened?' I ask very lost

"Everything turned out well but then again you chose not to cooperate" He replied sternly

We reside in a lightly dimmed bedroom then I remember the tenderness in my body and limbs so I lifted my left arm to see what the deal was causing everything to still.

Oh no! So it wasn't a dream.

I frown "N-No" Whimpering while eyeing the bandages that cover the fresh ink. No, no, no!

"Yes, do you wanna take a look?" Salieri asks

"I hate you" I whisper wanting to punch him for doing this to me!! As the memories came rushing back.

•••••••

"You thought your punishment over? Think again, Aletheia" He growls in anger swiftly entering a study and finding two men inside that were both six feet tall and one was covered with tattoos too.

I gulped noticing the man with tattoos cleaning his tattoo gear blankly glancing at us, nodding at Salieri while he leads us further into the room where an empty chair was.

"Sit Aletheia" Salieri orders. I know what was going to happen so I shook my head and caught him off guard as I dash for the door but Salieri was fast and picked me up by my waist.

"No! Don't do this please!" I screeched struggling within his arms. I hated tattoos, I would never want to mark my body up permanently and it will hurt.

"Sit. Down" Salieri forces me into the chair glancing at the two strangers who watch with amusement.

Damn Malákas!

I breathe heavily watching Salieri cage me in the chair leaning so close I could smell his cologne. Dear God don't do that, I look away in anger.

"Listen Aletheia, I've decided to make a few adjustments in our little deal but first... In order for it to work, I need to put my mark on you-"

"I'm not gonna bear your name on my body you animal" I grit glaring at him and he smirked

"I'm still thinking about it my little cazzo but I had something else in mind, Do you know what fascinates me, Aletheia?" He asks in a taunting tone and he has the gull to keep glancing at my lips.