» Twenty 9

↠ ᴡɪsʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇs

Donovan Salieri:

"Tell me his life is nearly gone?" I Asked Vito drinking my coffee.

"Drako's cancer affected his liver causing him to become sick, Tony rushed him to the hospital last night and doctors are running more tests on him, the results should be ready" Vito explained as we walked together towards the hospital entrance.

Good, I smirk entering the hospital and approaching the receptionist's desk. We signed in and led our way to the elevators. I've been waiting for this day since Drako announced he had cancer a year ago. I may be a cold bastard but I do have genuine compassion for others who suffer from cancer it's just that Drako doesn't deserve anybody's sympathy.

Good things are looking up as they already were, My time in Greece with Aletheia was amazing, and most importantly being inside of her. It's been a while since I've had a good time with a woman.

"So how was Greece?" Vito asks as we stand alone in the elevator waiting for our floor.

"Satisfying, very satisfying" reminiscing my past two days.

He chuckles "It'll be a show when Val finds out" Vito knows I'm having an affair with Aletheia.

I sent him an irked glance "Valentina is not a threat - Like I would give a shit" It's rightfully so. Finally, the elevator opens and we step out heading towards Drako's room finding Valentina sitting beside her father's bed and Tony standing near the window.

Tony and I nod heads, Valentina cries holding her unconscious father's hand. I'm still pissed at her for what she gave me that night, bitch thought she could drug me and get away with it.

"How is he?" I ask with fake concern

"The doctor calmed his fever but he hasn't woken up yet" Tony informs.

I nod then the door opened revealing the doctor as he glanced at all of us. I'm assuming he's gonna recite Drako's results.

"Hello all I'm delighted to see Mr. Delaney's support but I need to speak with his family only," The doctor instructed.

"Certainly" I beckoned the guys to disperse and they left leaving Valentina and me in the room.

"Okay, Mr. Delaney's condition is only worsening Mr. and Mrs. Salieri, The cancer has been exposed to his liver and lungs especially weakening his bones too. Things are not looking well here..." He explains with complete sorrow then Valentina gasps hearing her cry.

Brilliant, It keeps getting better and better.

"That's terrible so what now? What can we do?" I ask holding Valentina's hand for comfort as she snuggles closer.