Quicksave

Wash: (cracking his neck and groaning) Yeah, that's the spot.

South: Felling better I just need some time .

Carolina: Just give me one minute. I'll be ready to fight—

Locus: (cuts Carolina off) Doubtful. Your life-support system has failed. You're starving and dehydrated.

Delta: I can get the life support systems on but there isn't enough time.

Carolina: Just one minute.

South: Same

Wash: (panting) So. Seems like you've been busy, big guy.

Carolina: What my delusional friend is trying to say is what the hell are you doing here?

South: Why save us.

Locus: Several months ago the Blues and Reds stole the power generator from a colony of refugees.

Carolina: So, it's a charity case?

Locus: No. Without clean water and air, they perished. Every man, woman, and child.

Delta: He is telling the truth I have access to the files.

Locus: Delta I told you while your in my head not to look into my mind or access files that are secure.

Wash: Jesus.

Carolina: How did you find out about it? Did you know them?

Locus: I tracked the Blues and Reds to this sector, where I found your robot and A.I. drifting towards a nearby black hole.

Delta: He saved us.

Wash: (weakly) Well, as soon as this elevator stops, I'll be ready to kick ass and take names.

South: Ya he's not ok.

Locus: We're not in an elevator.

Wash: Oh. Well, in that case, it's gonna be up to you four to save the day.

Carolina turns to Wash.

Carolina: Four?

Wash: Yeah. You, South, Locus and Big Bird over there.

South: He's hallucinating agin.

Wash  South and Carolina look to the left.

Wash: What up, Big B?

Locus: The three of you are past the point of usefulness.

Carolina: (strained) You've never needed our help mowing down soldiers before.

South: (strained) ya take some out.

Locus: I don't... do that anymore.

Carolina: [turns to Wash] Wash, is it possible to hallucinate with your ears?

Wash: I don't know, officer. I swear. I usually keep it in the glove box.

South: I take that as a yes.

Locus: I promised myself I would change. I'm not going back on that now.

Delta: He is telling the truth his vitals show it.

Carolina: You really expect us to believe you can just change overnight?

Locus: Given the things you three have done, I would hope so.