Epilogue

Hey🥺😅

Been in my drafts for too long... So it needed a publish 😅 hope you enjoy 🥺

And yeah don't forget to comment... If you don't comment I'm telling you🥲 I'll come in your dreams as a ghost and gonna haunt you🌚

_____________________________________

~ONE YEAR LATER~

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGG!!!!

YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

COME DOWN AT THIS INSTANT...

I'M TELLING YOU

RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!"

Jungkook screamed while cooking in the kitchen.

"Shh- why are you screaming early in the morning kook. I'm already awake"

Taehyung peeked his head from behind jungkook getting all ready for his office.

"I-"

Before jungkook could finish taehyung hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning"

Taehyung said with a sweet smile.

"Good morning!... What the hell no... It's afternoon... It's past 12 and you are still sleeping. Aishhh- you have a meeting to attend gogo get ready"

Jungkook hurried him without being aware that taehyung was already ready.

"Mhmmm- meetings... Oh yeahh- I gotta go bye baby"

Taehyung took his office bag and hurried.

"Wait you didn't even get ready yet"

By now jungkook turned off the gas and looked at taehyung who was at the dining take hurriedly thrusting a bread in his mouth.

Jungkook sighed and went to him.

"Here"

Jungkook brought a glass full of milk and made taehyung turn towards him and tied up his tie.

"Eee"

Taehyung said with a muffled giggle.

"Do you even remember what day is it today? Is that meeting so much important? Can't you stay home atleast one day today?"

Jungkook asked with a pout after having a perfect view of his husband.

Taehyung by now had munched the bread.

He was by now busy tasting the milk his husband had offered him.

"Yeah!! I know and don't send me lunch today just get ready and come we'll eat somewhere outside. Okay my sweet hubby"

Taehyung said and the last word made jungkook look down with shyness written all over his face.

"Yep"

He said.

"Now shoo away!! Your meeting is going to start within 10minutes"

Jungkook said after looking at the clock that actually striked 12.05pm.