18

Warning :

This chapter contains...

• physical abuse
•threat

If you are someone who gets triggered easily... Please leave and no reporting please 🙏🏻

Uff- finally ignored the warning?? Fine- let's get into the story

________________________________________

With Mrs. Jeon:

"Kookieeeeee...... Stay strong my baby!"

She shouted at the top of her lungs even when she knew that her son won't hear her cry.

How could he wipe her tears when he himself needed someone to wipe his tears and comfort him?

"It's alright honey our son is the strongest. He'll overcome anything in his life. He's the best son ever"

Mr. Jeon tried comforting her while Sprite hugged her shoulders.

Jhope was so confused when he saw jungkook's tears when he left with Taehyung.

He was so worried about the younger.

"Haha kids these days are so fast"

Mr. Kim laughed out louder to lessen the tension and he finally succeeded it.

Within few minutes everything started to become normal.

|With taekook| :

Jungkook closed his eyes and let out silent tears off his beautiful eyes while trying to ignore the words Taehyung used to call him.

"Ahhh- that photoshoot whore... You made me so hard. You are useless but your body isn't useless you know? It's so good"

Jungkook clutched his knuckles until it turned white.

No one ever ever said something to him.

He surely blushed when realised that he made Taehyung hard for him but soon the blush was erased with his tears when Taehyung called him useless.

Jungkook pretended to sleep while resting his aching head on the window.

Taehyung saw jungkook sleeping peacefully he raised the speed of the car and hit a sudden brake.

*Screech*

Jungkook's head hit harshly on the seat in front of him.

"Sssss-"

Jungkook moved his face towards the window and started to let his silent tears submerge him while he kept on rubbing his head constantly.

With a satisfied smirk Taehyung drove off to their home.

After what it seemed like an hour it was just 20 minutes and jungkook was sleeping peacefully looking so beautiful.

House :

Taehyung stopped and hopped out of the car ever so slowly and creeped silently to jungkook's side and he opened the door very harshly making jungkook fall down from the car on which he rested his head.

"We're here... Welcome to hell baby! Nono it's trashcan... Welcome to hell trash"

With a smirk Taehyung started walking inside while jungkook looked at the house in awe.

"Th-this.... Is this.... A dream?"

He slowly marched into the house while looking at everything like a lost puppy. His eyes were glistering because of the tears that threatened to fall down any moment.