11

Kim mansion :

(Normal with double quotation mark is mr. Kim, single quotation is mrs.kim, bold is Taehyung and italic is jin)

"You are getting married by next week to my friend's son JEON JUNGKOOK"

Dad! Are you kidding? Mum- tell me it's some kind of prank...

"Mum- can you help me in preparing coffee for dad... My hand is Fully covered with flour also i think he'll be tired"

Jin said while showing off his hand covered with flour without knowing the awkward aura in the living room.

"Oh!! Tae~ you're home!! I wanted to surprise you... *Pouts* it's alright just five minutes, I'm almost done baking your favourite cake... Umm- until then just freshen-up and come down. Your cake and milkshake will be ready i assure!!"

He said with a smile as soon as he saw Taehyung, his baby brother whom he treasuries but he was surprised to see only small smile on his face, why?

"Are you alright taebear?"

Jin asked totally unaware of what just happened...

"Fine! I'm leaving... Tell your son to behave atleast in his wedding ceremony... You will meet him only on your wedding day. Marry and be a good son or be a brat who makes his family miserable"

Mr. Kim was too busy to look at jin who was confused and as soon as he heard about marriage he started to get bad vibes and then it hit him...

You appeared in a wrong timing...

He slapped himself unconsciously and when he came to his senses... The flour that he had in his hand was all over his face.

As soon as Mr. Kim left Taehyung sat on the ground with a thud.

'tae-'

...

'come on'

...

'reply me son'

...

'its alright my baby! We will talk about everything tomorrow morning... Is that ok with you? Your father, he- he- *smiles* I think he was just so furious.
Please don't take anything to your heart my bear. I won't let you get married to whomever he likes'

After saying this... Mrs. Kim hugged Taehyung who shedded tears silently thinking about this sudden transformation in his beloved dad.

'its alright son... Umm- as it's alright getting late take rest, I'll come to your room with your dinner'

M-mum

He whispered with tears non stop from his eyes.

D-do you think I ruined dad's reputation?

She just shook her head

Then why is dad so mad at me... I didn't get into trouble, they were the one who messed with mine... My f-friend

' ahh- I get to know it now! I'll inform dad... He'll regret tomorrow for shouting at my baby today. But promise me that you will let him explain his side '

As soon as Taehyung nodded with a pout mrs. Kim happily took him to his room and marched her way towards the kitchen... And there he was

JIN

'oyyy!! Still dumbfounded aren't you?'

Mrs. Kim asked and flicked his forehead

"Eommaaaaa!!!!"