14

Happy hobi day...

He's the most wonderful and beautiful person I've ever seen... Someone who's good in real life and even in Every ff's... Stay positive tuntuns.

Stay safe.... Stay happy.... Stay Tuned...

Let's get into the story 😜

________________________________________

|In Kim mansion|

"Welcome back mum! How's your day? Seems like you had lot of fun today"

Jin greeted his mother in law with his irresistible smile.

"Jinnnniiiiiiiiieeeeeeee my sonnnnnnn I love you sooooooo much.... I can't wait to meet him and say that I fell for his cute doe eyes.... He's toooo cute you know"

Mrs. Kim started blabbering about her meet with her second son in law while squealing and hugging jin like a teenager.

It's true that people behave like children when they grow old.

Jin thought while hugging her and everything he could do was get more curious to whom she referred to.

After all the hugging session she took a deep breath and sat on couch with jin and said

"I met him today"

Blankly....

"Whom?"

After all the curiousness jin asked with lots of interest in her words.

"My soon going to be son in law"

She replied with a cheeky smile and jin was shocked to hear her words.

"Wha- whatttt seriously mom? Didn't you mistake him... I mean you said you didn't see his pic and how could you meet him in person mom?"

He was beyond shocked to hear her words.

"Haha! I already told you once... You will regret one day for not accompanying me to the beach haaa! He was so cute like a baby. You know what... The most important thing is I've already seen him before"

"Really mom?"

Mrs. Kim started saying her adventurous story while jin sat beside her and looked at her with all his attention and listened to her with interest.

"He's the boy whom I already mentioned you once.... You remember... The boy in black?"

"Yea- you said me once... Last week when you were in bus to beach"

"That's him... Jungkook. He's so pure son. I want to meet him so badly"

Mrs. Kim pouted.

"It's alright mum just five days we'll meet him soon i mean we all will be free only two days and the remaining three days we'll be busy in buying stuffs and arranging venue. And also visiting their new home.... It's going to be a hurry-up week"

Jin comforted her with his words that made her pout vanish and she started smiling and out of nowhere she asked

"Where is bear?"

Jin's smile dropped.

"What happened son? You seemed so bright just a moment ago and now you are dull? Did he do something stupid?"

"He didn't comeback yet mom... You see after the marriage proposal he's just so silent. He replies only if we ask something or he speaks only if it's actually needed. I'm worried"