3

"Eomma- I'm bored of these love birds... I'll go and sleep now..... Ouchh-"

Taehyung tried to escape while his mum pulled him by his ear making him hold back.

"Who will do the homework kid?"

Mrs. Kim turned into a furious woman all of a sudden.

"Huhuhu eomma~ I'm tired from school I'll take a little nap and then do my homework please please pleaseee-"

Taehyung started to make puppy eyes.

"You brat- you can't escape from me today I'm your mother son. Do your homework first and then enjoy your beauty sleep for the night who is stopping you"

*wink*

"Mmmm--"

Taehyung accepted with a pouty face. Mrs. Kim moved slowly from there alone leaving sulking Taehyung by looking at the couples.

"Ssss- what was that for? Be careful next time I would have fallen on him"

Jimin started blabbering because Taehyung pushed jimin against yoongi since both were talking through eachother with eyes filled with lots of love for eachother. Ignoring jimin's blabber Taehyung went to hobi who was confessing to his wife with his eyes with a smiley face and a quest whether she'll love him back with the same passion or not.

"Taeee-"

"Get out of your fantasy Hyung when are you going to confess I'm so sick of you guys loving each other with your eyes"

Taehyung started to talk like a love professor after smacking hobi on his head making sprite go all red.

"You know that he loves you right .... Then atleast you confess him -.- don't be like this for long time I want to become uncle soon"

Taehyung went away from there to his room that was upstairs leaving all the four in the room dumbfounded.

"I hope atleast this works..... When are these for going to live a normal life Bruh- if they ask me to marry someone I will fuck him / her harder on the first night itself.... I won't wait like these couples hmph- Atleast if one is happy in a relationship the other will be happy looking at the one being happy.... I'm getting sick of these humans aahhh- joonie hyung is the best he wrecked jin hyung on the first night of their wedding haha I still remember how he covered his neck and they both were clingy. They are the best couples I've ever seen in my life..... *Sigh* when am I going to see my future half... Pfft- nevermind if I ever met him or her I'll mark him/her as mine at the first sight.... I'm a handsome guy *smirk* who has the guts to stop me.... But I actually hate the girls and the guys who drool over me at school.... I don't even know their names but they know everything about me -.- how!!? But there is a guy who always comes late.... Is he the guy whom jimin and sprite were talking about his name is something like.... Jung- jung- jung- ahhhhh JungleBook but who keeps names like JungleBook... it must be something from jung-"

"bear!!! Why aren't you coming down yet- they all are leaving and you've to do your homework come down soon"

Mrs. Kim started shouting from downstairs making Taehyung snap out from his own talks.

"Coming mom ask them to wait for just 10 minutes I'll be right back"

Taehyung rushed to take a quick bath.

"I can't even remember his face and why do I have to think of him... *Smirk* I'll make sure to notice him tomorrow since jimin won't come with me hehe"

After talking to himself Taehyung came downstairs all freshen-up

"then we'll take a leave today we have planned to go on a date.... Umm- see you mum take care.... See you tae"

Hobi started to bid goodbye and started to leave with jimin and sprite who were red all the time. Taehyung still couldn't imagine why both of his best friends were behaving like.