19

New character:

Name : Kwan fang leng
Age : 22 years old
Relationship : single
Family : orphan

Name : Kwan fang lengAge : 22 years oldRelationship : single Family : orphan

(😂😂😂 I seriously don't know who he is... Lol🤭 anyways he's cute... Kwan is one of my friend's name and fang leng...???? 🤔🌚 Is ... My girlfriend is an alien Chinese drama's lead character name...😂😅 The picture credits goes to it's owners)

Let's get into the story now!!!!

Sorry for being so long 😅

🤍🤍🤍

|Taekook mansion| :

With jungkook:

It was morning and jungkook was wide awake rolling in his bed trying to sleep more while his alarm kept ringing making him whine.

"Why soooo early"

He whined to himself.

"I need to cook"

He recalled yesterday's incidents and to his shock nothing made him smile. He could only form his lips into a thin line and put on the most awkward smile he ever had.

He ran to his restroom to do his morning routine while he remembered...

That...

He's not allowed to take any car to university.

It was only two months and he'll complete his university life and he'll be on his track to his dream of an artist.

He hurriedly came out and changed into his clothes to cook.

He peeped into the refrigerator to find something to cook.

To his luck they had all the necessary things but his favourite drinks were Missing and some groceries.

He pouted at the missing things and yet he was happy about the instant ramen.

He cooked it while imagining his husband's face when he would eat it.

Ofcourse he wouldn't like it. Jungkook knew about it, still... He wanted to know how would his reaction be!

After cooking he prepared the dining table not caring about his breakfast he started to wander around the living room.

As for Taehyung... The upstairs was forbidden for jungkook to even step in.

Jungkook wanted to see how Taehyung would be when he is not in the house...

House?

Yes it was not a home to him it was just a house...

Like a roof over his head to cover himself during rain and hide himself during the day and night.