7

Warning⚠️:
This chapter contains...
Fight...
Swearing...
Fluff...

If you are okay with these..... Let's gooooo........

In the restroom:

Taehyung started beating yugyeom on his face while the ring on taehyung's finger was tearing yugyeom's face and by the time both his friends succeeded in stopping Taehyung his face was a mess and he laid there like the one who washed his face with blood instead of water.

Taehyung turned his face towards the two boys who were terrified by looking at their friend who's face was rippped. Taehyung's hands were red and blood was dripping from it. He looked at Jackson with a smirk on his and when he pulled Jackson by his collar Taehyung hit him on the groin. Before Jackson could overcome the pain Taehyung started kicking him in the balls.... Meanwhile bambam started to become pale.

"Next you!!!" Taehyung said after making Jackson fall on his knees. He pulled bambam by his hair and pulled him towards the sink. He started splashing water on bambam's face. After drenching bambam with water he stopped and pushed him harshly on the wall...

*Smirk* "bruh- I feel so disgusted in beating up weak people.... Do you know the power of real man.... A real man fights only with the one who is stronger like him not the weak one.... As far as I know about you.... You are a bitch. I'm warning you now bitch stay away from what is mine.... If you mess up again with what is mine you will be chopped.... Or.... Even your mother won't recognise you.... Do you get that??? I'm asking you do you get that in your head bitch?"

Bambam just nodded his head with a weak fave because he looked so small in front of the fiery tiger. "Uhh- I hope you get that shit inside your head" with that Taehyung left from there because he remembered that mr. Park have asked him to bring jungkook's friend.

After Taehyung left bambam slowly moved towards yugyeom and shook him. He was unconscious so he sprinkled water to gain his consciousness. After sprinkling repeatedly bambam succeeded in waking yugyeom. *Cough* "that bitch.... Ahhh- my face hurts like hell" *cough* "if I ever see that bitch again I'll kill him" *cough* yugyeom started to spit fire as soon as he woke up.

"Shh- let's plan about that another time as for now we've to take care of Jackson" as soon as bambam mention Jackson the reality hit yugyeom and his anger was turned to a soft one as soon as he saw his dude's miserable state. The two friends tried lifting him up but Jackson couldn't stand so they had to lift him up to take him to the infirmatory.

In the infirmatory:

"I said that boy to ask this kid's friends to check on him.... Why no one is coming till now... Aishh- I have a date with my bae. Aww- this kid is so cute. He's so bulgy but I don't think he'd be fat or something maybe because of the dress that makes him look bulge huh-" mr. Park was mumbling to himself while waiting for Taehyung. His face was lightened up as soon as he heard footsteps nearing him. He was a bit taken aback to see Taehyung there.

"Is there something wrong??" Mr. Park started enquiring Taehyung. "Nope- I've got permission from my teacher to stay with him since I don't know anything about his friends... He's my classmate though he always stays alone. I'm alone today so why not give a company" Taehyung answered while shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll take my leave then... He'll wake-up within two to four hours then you can take him home also ask him to rest for atleast three days ok?" Mr. Park said concerned about jungkook's health. "Ok! I'll take care of him" Taehyung said with a bow. After Mr. Park left bambam entered with his friends to treat themselves.

"They must be here" yugyeom whispered to bambam. "Shh- it's not time for us to revenge let's wait until the sheep come inside the den" bambam said with a wink. "As for now we've to take the medicines and move from here" bambam said not willing to make a scene in the infirmatory. After what it seemed like ten minutes they moved from there after cleaning their wounds.