(152) Tailing The Second Princess

Rumors were flying all over the capital today, and the entire place was bustling with noise and excitement.

On the walls of the capital, there was this year's Imperial Examinations system. It was unknown how many students were kowtowing under the sun, constantly thanking the crown prince who they believed in as their god. This matter had further solidified the crown prince's unshakeable position among the common people.

Today, outside the crown prince's residence, there were students who would occasionally come to the mansion dressed in ordinary attire. They would just stand there and take a glance at the crown prince, who did not look down on them, and at the crown prince, who gave them the chance to do so.

Shang Wuxin did not know about this, she directly set up a large tea house outside the crown prince's residence, where those who came from the countryside to take the Imperial examinations could have a place to stay and drink some tea. She also saved some money for these poor scholars, who eventually will become the crown prince's loyal subordinates in the imperial court.

At the same time, the two of them left together. However, just as the two of them got into the carriage and were about to leave, they saw the people standing outside the crown prince's mansion. Their eyes were filled with hope and worship, just like the morning sun.

"Congratulations to the Crown Prince, the people who you have gained the hearts of the many!" Huan Moche looked at the students outside with tears in his eyes as he looked inside their carriage. In his heart, he was happy for the crown prince, and he admired the method he used to restrain his heart.

After listening to the words of Huan Moche, she did not accept or deny it. Of course, her little tricks could not be hidden from Huan Moche, and according to her knowledge, there were many things in the world that required Huan Moche's help, otherwise, her reputation would not have gotten so big. It should be known that the influence of a scholar was not to be underestimated, and this was also the reason why Huan Moche created the world's first floor.

"Ah, I wonder if Moche is willing to accompany me to continue gaining the hearts of the people under the heavens?" Shang Wuxin asked with a dangerous look in her eyes, staring intently at Huan Moche's peach blossom eyes. The temperature of the entire carriage instantly dropped. If Huan Moche had even the slightest bit of dissatisfaction with the answer, then his end would not be good.

Huan Moche looked at the now extremely dangerous crown prince and suddenly laughed, laughing gently and doting. In his deep peach blossom eyes, it seemed as if tens of thousands of stars had been lost, shining even brighter than diamonds. His voice carried a tantalizing firmness, "This is Moche's honor!"

It was obviously just an annoying Peach Blossom Eye, but Shang Wuxin felt something was different. Her heart was different. Shang Wuxin did not intend to cover his beautiful eyes with her hands, but reason prevailed in the end.

Seeing the change in the crown prince's expression, Huan Moche felt that it was a bit of a pity. Just a moment ago, he felt that the crown prince seemed to treat him differently, but in just a moment, he had become an estranged crown prince. However, he firmly said in his heart, there's no rush, he will definitely throw a big net to ruthlessly weave the crown prince's heart.

Shang Wuxin no longer had the heart to restrain herself as she slowly walked out of the carriage, Huan Moche following closely behind. When the two of them got out of the carriage, the students sitting in the tea house and the ones in the Crown Prince's Palace stared at the crown prince and the Minister of the Left with wide eyes.

The crowd only saw the crown prince getting off the carriage. He was dressed like snow, his hair was as black as ink, his body was long and beautiful, and his calm and gentle black pupils revealed a faint smile.