(108) Visiting The Second Prince

“Phew …” Shang Wuxin stood outside the sleeping quarters, exhaling a foul breath. For the past five days, she had been staying in the sleeping quarters either reading or lying down. It was not that she did not want to come out, and her body was really uncomfortable.

After all, these two had indeed exhausted themselves after taking care of her in the bedroom, and at the moment, Shang Wuxin still wanted to do something very important. Playing with the mask in her hands, Shang Wuxin gave an order to Head Eunuch Hai before using her lightness skill to fly out of the crown prince’s residence. The guards retreated after seeing that the person was the crown prince, but were very curious; after all, this was the crown prince’s residence. It seemed that the young masters who stayed in the crown prince’s residence liked to walk along the walls, especially Lady Han. If it wasn’t for the fact that the crown prince had ordered her to do so, they would have thought Lady Han was alright. However, the guards looked at the crown prince and quickly stood properly, afraid that they would be sent to the training grounds. They did not want to experience it a second time.

When Shang Wuxin left the crown prince’s residence at night to arrive at the second prince’s mansion, she saw two men standing there. The corners of Shang Wuxin’s mouth twitched.

“Crown Prince, you are not obedient. Look, you let me catch you!” Han Xuanhao was wearing a red brocade robe. Even if Shang Wuxin was far away, he could see that the man had an extremely handsome face. His long and narrow eyebrows slanted into his temple, carrying his flamboyant personality. A pair of bright eyes sparkled with a moving luster, making one unable to forget them. Under the tall and straight bridge of the nose to the thin lips, revealing a natural rosy luster, captivating countless fantasies. There was also the delicate skin that was comparable to a woman’s, which could be broken with just a little wind. Under the contrast of his jet-black hair, his skin shone with a dazzling luster.

However, this was not what Shang Wuxin was concerned about. What Shang Wuxin was concerned about was that Han Xuanhao was dressed as a man, and his voice was also his usual deep and melodious male voice. Shang Wuxin instantly realized that it was probably because Huan Mo Che was aware of Han Xuanhao’s male identity that he no longer need to pretend to be a woman, but Shang Wuxin found Han Xuanhao’s attire even more pleasing to the eye. But not on the premise that there’s so much to say.

Shang Wuxin rubbed her forehead helplessly, “How did you know I would come here?”

However, the action of Shang Wuxin rubbing her forehead made Han Xuanhao nervous, and he immediately came to the crown prince’s side, helping to rub Shang Wuxin’s forehead. Because Han Xuanhao had been doing this for a long time, Shang Wuxin did not feel that anything was wrong, but the way Huan Moche looked was different, this was how the crown prince trusted Han Xuanhao.

“Has the crown prince’s old illness recovered?” Han Xuanhao’s hands were very gentle. After giving the crown prince his first massage due to his frequent headaches, Han Xuanhao went back to learning the massage techniques. The task of massaging became more and more convenient, which made the crown prince very satisfied.

At this moment, they were still standing in the shadows behind the second prince’s residence. This was not the time for them to enjoy themselves, but Han Xuanhao was still scratching his head. “The old illness is still not cured, yet the crown prince is coming out. The crown prince being so reckless is really hurting me!”

Shang Wuxin did not turn to look at Han Xuanhao. It was just that Han Xuanhao’s appearance as a housewife made him want to beat someone up. If not for the fact that Shang Wuxin clearly knew the gender of the two, she would have mistaken herself a husband, Han Xuanhao, as her wife. If she was a man, she would have been forced to bend under Han Xuanhao’s pressure sooner or later.