(134) Leng Zi's Intention

“Crown Prince, you’re back!”

As soon as Shang Wuxin entered the crown prince’s residence, she saw Leng Zi standing there waiting for her. A tinge of mockery flashed across her eyes, and Shang Wuxin nodded and looked at Leng Zi, who had not appeared in front of her for so many days.

When Leng Zi stood there, his dimples were barely visible on his cheeks when he saw the crown prince’s smile. His eyebrows were like crescent moons, his eyes were like bright suns, and he was dressed in a white dress, with an indescribable elegance, like an elegant youth who leaned on the plum blossom in a calligraphy painting. He was like a jade-like young master, but Shang Wuxin did not have the slightest appreciation for him, perhaps she had once regarded Leng Zi as a child in her eyes, but now, Leng Zi was excluded from life, and was not worthy of her attention.

“Crown Prince, have you eaten yet?” Leng Zi asked. His round eyes blinked at the crown prince. The yearning in them was as obvious as that of a lovable animal. Even his hands were unconsciously fiddling with the hem of his clothes.

Just as Wu Wei was about to refuse, she saw Leng Yufeng walking over. Leng Yufeng was wearing a long black robe, a golden belt around his waist, and a jade crown with hair buns.

“Wuxin!” Leng Yufeng’s pace had always been big, but the moment he saw the crown prince, his pace was slightly faster. Even his pair of cold eyes were filled with a kind of gentleness.

A smile flashed across Shang Wuxin’s unchanging but deep eyes. “Yu Feng is going out?” For some reason, in Shang Wuxin’s eyes, Leng Yufeng was just a simpleton and a fool. That was why he was always in a good mood whenever he saw Leng Yufeng.

He only knew that the crown prince was not back yet, so he didn’t know why he was so anxious to come out and take a look. However, he didn’t expect to see the crown prince before he even left the crown prince’s mansion, Leng Yufeng thought of the word fate.

“Crown Prince?” It was night and Leng Yufeng was far away, so he could not see him clearly. But now that he was so close, he could see the crown prince’s sorry state at first glance.

“Did you encounter something today? Is Wuxin hurt?” Leng Yufeng asked worriedly. If he didn’t know that the crown prince didn’t like people touching him, he would have taken off his robe and checked it properly.

Wu Ju looked at General Leng’s concerned expression and then looked at Leng Zi with a surprised expression. The person who loved you would always pay attention to you at the first possible moment. The person who didn’t love you cared about you, not the person, but the person.

Shang Wuxin looked at the clothes she had not changed, rubbing the tip of her nose, “I’m fine, I’m just comparing kicks and punches. After all, I’ve slept for so long and my bones are rusty!”

He glanced at the Crown Prince with disdain. The Crown Prince was lying more and more smoothly. He didn’t need to think at all. The poor General Leng and the people from the Crown Prince’s Palace didn’t know when they would find out about the Crown Prince’s identity.

It was as if he was always frowning in front of the crown prince. His voice also carried a sense of reproach from the elders: “How could you be so reckless? If you are injured, then what should I do? If you have the intention to find someone to spar with in the future, I, Yu Feng, would be willing to accompany you!”

Leng Yufeng felt that the crown prince had just experienced that kind of thing. For a man like him, whether it was his body or his mind, it was normal for him to have injuries that he wanted to vent out.

“Oh?” Shang Wuxin did not expect Leng Yufeng to say such things, but she did not refuse. After all, her martial arts was not bad, but she had never improved. She could only improve faster by exchanging pointers with experts like Leng Yufeng.