(133) The Blood Shang Army

Shang had no intention to enter the Kun Ning Palace. It was already a winter courtyard full of exotic flowers and exotic plants. It was very colorful and pretty. If not for this palace, it would have been a good place to visit. There were also sixteen flower trees. They were tall and beautiful, with their flowers fluttering in the wind. There were thousands upon thousands of them, covering the ground in several layers. The only thing one could see was the fresh snowfall in the backyard, which was very beautiful.

“Imperial Father!” As she entered the palace, he saw Emperor Shang sitting there. She did not bother bowing and simply sat down below Emperor Shang. She did not have the sense of a crown prince, nor did she have the modesty of a daughter.

“It’s so cold, why are you still wearing so little?” Emperor Shang asked with concern. When she heard Emperor Shang’s question, a trace of warmth flashed across her drooping eyebrows, and the coldness disappeared a few moments later.

Shang Wuxin took a sip of the tea that Emperor Shang had brewed, “It’s only this distance, and it’s inconvenient to do so many times!” Only those who truly cared about you would ask for warmth and coldness, such as Leng Yufeng, who cared about wearing less today.

Emperor Shang looked at his daughter helplessly. Other than the exquisite skin and delicate looks, how could there be any other female’s charisma?

Seeing Emperor Shang looking at her with eyes that owed her, Shang Wuxin felt goosebumps rise on her skin. She quickly asked, “Father, did you call me over for the matter with Ning Fei and the second prince?”

If Shang Wuxin had asked him as soon as she entered the chamber, the father-daughter relationship between them would have come to an end by now. However, Emperor Shang had not mentioned it, but Shang Wuxin wanted to make things clear.

Emperor Shang stretched out his hand to touch the top of Shang Wuxin’s head with a helpless smile. “Heart, men are so tenderhearted, but men are only true to one love. Although Ning Fei followed your father early, Zhen has never had any feelings for her. If she is obedient, then she will always be the high and mighty Ning Fei. If Zhen dies, she will always have the food and clothing Grand Concubine Ning. She will always be content with what she gets!”

The reason why Emperor Shang spoke so heartlessly was because his daughter could truly recognize him. In the past many years, father and daughter had never interacted with each other, and Emperor Shang had seen all sorts of people and of course, he could see that his daughter was indifferent to him. While blaming himself for her sorrow, he was also looking for a fulcrum to make the feelings between father and daughter grow stronger.

“Men are indeed compassionate!” Shang Wuxin was hardly impressed.

Emperor Shang seemed to accept his incompetence. He wanted his daughter to know what kind of person her father was, not because she hated men. He was waiting for his daughter to have a husband and give him a grandchild!

“Xin’er, not every man is like this! That’s not it. Father is a good man, you will also meet a good man!” Emperor Shang quickly explained. Originally, his daughter was like a man. If she were to lose interest in men, he wouldn’t be able to stop crying.

Shang was not in the mood to answer, as discussing the topic of men with her Imperial Father was rather awkward. More importantly, she seemed to have had her first man not too long ago, and had a different feeling about this man. Now, she wanted to suppress her emotions, not wanting to bring it up again.

As for the Emperor, it is indeed my daughter. I was very satisfied with her, but I am only satisfied with her. I don’t know what is worse than this daughter of his. Emperor Shang think angrily. Even though he could not intervene with the crown prince’s residence now that his daughter was capable, how could he, as the emperor, know nothing about it? It was true that Emperor Shang wanted to take care of the second prince himself after knowing the cause and effect of the matter.