(87) Finding The Crown Prince

“Your majesty!” The imperial court was filled with ministers, including Leng Yufeng. At this moment, Leng Yufeng stood in the middle of the court with a thick killing intent. He never thought that the crown prince would be assassinated and his whereabouts would be unknown.

Emperor Shang sat on the high throne with a solemn face. He knew that his daughter had been sent to investigate when something happened to her, but she had been stopped and brought back with her the news that the crown prince was safe and sound. Emperor Shang glanced at Leng Yufeng a few more times. He was quite satisfied with the meritorious general of Shang, Emperor Shang. Even at his age, he did not have such capabilities, and the most important thing was that this Leng Yufeng was very concerned about his daughter. He had sensed this long ago.

Emperor Shang was worried as he thought about his daughter’s return. He had never thought of such a thing before, but now he was enlightened. His daughter was the crown prince, not a man. In the future, even if she ascended to this position, she would still be lonely. However … Who in the world didn’t covet power in the land of the Emperor Shang? Moreover, if his daughter had ascended to the throne, and if that man was willing to abandon the dignity of a man to stay in the harem, even General Leng would not have done so. Thinking about this, Emperor Shang sighed.

“Your majesty!” Leng Yufeng’s voice was loud and filled with displeasure, “I hope that Your Majesty orders this official to lead the army to find the Crown Prince and the Prince Qian!”

Even though Nangong Lian had sent her subordinates to search for Prince Qian, but if he had received an imperial edict then he could search everywhere in the capital. He was so anxious that he was full of anger, but as the royal father of the Emperor Shang, he was still absent-minded, and Leng Yufeng felt that he was really angry for the Crown Prince.

Emperor Shang was stunned by Leng Yufeng’s voice. There were very few people who would look down on him in his position, but who would have thought that he would feel it today. However, thinking about how this General Leng was loyal to his daughter, he couldn’t help but sigh with satisfaction, because his daughter’s failure to tell General Leng meant that he was not fully trusted in her heart.

“General Leng, you will lead the imperial guards to find the Crown Prince and the Kingdom of Nangong’s Prince Qian. You must find the two of them!” Emperor Shang pretended to say. He was wondering where his daughter had run off to. After all, it was unknown whether or not a girl was frozen after falling into the lake.

Leng Yufeng nodded his head and started to retreat. His good friend was not in the capital recently, so he had no way of mobilizing his good friend’s influence. But no matter what, he had to find the Crown Prince. Thinking about this matter, it was probably the people in the palace who were going against him. At this moment, Leng Yuefeng suddenly realized that the Crown Prince must rise to a higher position in the future. Otherwise … He could not imagine the consequences. He had never felt anything about having a military service. Now that he knew that these things could help the crown prince, he had to collect all of the military forces at the border. In this way, regardless of whether the crown prince was going to rebel and seize the throne or fight with the other princes, he would at least have a guarantee.

Watching Leng Yufeng leave, Emperor Shang sighed in his heart. He did not understand what was going on this time, but since his daughter was fine, it meant that the third prince’s dead, daughter had made her move. Looking at the princes below, he did not know what to feel, they were all his children … Other than the child in his heart, he did not place any other feelings on them, this was precisely the royal family love, the son killed father, the father killed son, the brother crippled, only the last one could sit here.