(86) The Kiss

The surging waters of the lake lapped at Nangong Qian’s body. However, he closed his breath and followed the flow of the lake to find the youth who had disturbed his heart. And how many of those guards who were looking for the crown prince were sincere? How many of them were spies planted by others? Thus, Nangong Qian became even more anxious. He knew that the crown prince did it on purpose, but many times he would intentionally cause accidents. If something really happened, Nangong Qian would definitely feel regret.

At the moment, Shang Wuxin had swam far away along the current. She did not dare to appear out of fear that someone would actually come looking for her. However, Shang Wuxin was surprised to see someone, and that person was none other than Nangong Qian, who was swimming towards her in the water.

She did not know what she was feeling right now. Nangong Qian’s purple robes fluttered in the water like silk. Nangong Qian’s eyes were cold, but she knew that this person was not bad. The person knew that this was a trap but she still came after him. Shang Wuxin felt that from this moment onwards, she might not be planning to deal with this Nangong Qian, but she did not have the heart to scheme against him.

Nangong Qian searched for a long time before he saw the youth in the water. Perhaps it was due to the fear of being hit by the lake water, but the youth’s hair had already spread out like seaweed and covered his back. The youth’s already beautiful face now had a few layers of charm to it, causing Nangong Qian’s heart to burn.

Nangong Qian knew he was crazy, he was really crazy! It was because at that moment, in his heart, he was actually thinking of placing such a young man by his side and extremely pampering and protecting him so that he could become his person! Perhaps he had such a thought before, but it had never been this profound. He truly liked a young man, a young man whose position and power was on par with him.

Nangong Qian swam to Prince Shang’s side. After confirming the feelings in his heart, he intentionally hugged Prince Shang who was still in the water. His soft waist formed an intense contrast with his strong arms.

When Nangong Qian’s lips touched Shang Wuxin’s, Nangong Qian felt that the world had become beautiful. The boy’s lips were too cold but also too soft from the water. That sort of taste was a medicine that one would never be able to put down after tasting it.

Nangong Qian had never kissed a woman before. No, other than his little sister, he had never touched a woman. But at this moment, he felt that the man in his arms smelled better than any woman.

Nangong Qian carefully and gently used the tip of his tongue to outline the lips of the youth in his arms. He then pried open his teeth and extended his tongue to find the young man’s little lilac tongue.

To Nangong Qian, this was an extremely beautiful kiss, but to Shang Wuxin, this kiss made her feel disgusted and afraid.

Thus, when Nangong Qian discovered that something was wrong, he noticed that the youth in his arms was trembling, even his teeth were chattering.

Nangong Qian panicked. He thought that it was because of his identity that this young man was afraid. No matter how powerful the young man in his arms was, he was only a fifteen year old young man. Nangong Qian couldn’t help but feel guilty and wanted to slap himself a few times.

Shang Wuxin thought of her nightmare, she had no time to worry about being sucked into the lake. Nangong Qian could only endure the pain in his heart and breathe into Prince Shang’s mouth a few times, but Nangong Qian did not have the ambiguous thoughts, her heart was filled with regret and satisfaction.

Nangong Qian carried Shang Wuxin and went ashore. They did not know where they were but they did not know how far they were from the place where the incident had occurred. Nangong Qian came to the shore and put Shang Wuxin down. Looking at the terrifyingly pale youth, this was the first time Nangong Qian hated him so much, how could he do this?