" None of this should have happened.
I shouldn't came to You at the first place. I'm sorry for bothering You.
I have to go. " Copter said and again trying to leave.

But again, Kimmon Prevent Him.
Kimmon stand in front of Copter, He trying to blocks Copter's steps.

" Do you regret about what happened between us? "
Kimmon asked.

" Yes, I am " Copter answer shortly without looking at Kimmon's face.

" Tell Me, what makes You regret it? Did I'm hurting You ? "
Copter kept ignoring Kimmon.

" Hey, looked at Me. " Kimmon said again.

" Tell Me. what makes You regret it. Because if I'm really hurting You. I'm so sorry " said Kimmon in a low voice.

Copter stare at Kimmon.

" We cannot doing this. Because Our relationship with Tae and Cathy. Don't You think? It's just so strange. " Copter finally speak up.

This time Kimmon's chuckles.

" What's so strange about that?
My relationship with Cathy is already over, and so are You with Tae. what happened between Us last night wasn't something's wrong. We wanted each other. We're having a great sex and We're not cheating on anyone. " Kimmon tries to give some understandment to Copter.

Copter just stay silent. He trying to digest what Kimmon has said.
Copter thought, what Kimmon said was right. He shouldn't have to regret everything that happened.

After broke up with Tae, Copter should be single now. He's not in a relationship. So He's not cheating on anyone. He even was an grown up man. Having a one night stand sex shouldn't a big deal.

" I never do a one night stand before " suddenly Copter speak.

" I'm not Consider this is as just a one night stand either " Kimmon answer.

Copter sighed.

" I never do a sex without relationship " Copter said it in a low voices. Kimmon almost didn't hear Him.

Kimmon move more closer to Copter.

" Do you want Us to be in a relationship? " Kimmon asked to make it clear.

" I didn't say that " Copter said. He looks awkward while keep lowering His head down. He's too nervous to face Kimmon who stand in front of Him.

Then suddenly, Kimmon walked more closer to Copter. He put both of His hands in Copter's cheeks. He seems asked Copter to looked at Him.
Copter can't denied it. He slowly raise His head to face Kimmon.

They're face so closed to each other.
Copter heart beating so fast. He can't escaped from Kimmon's beautiful eyes. He got hypnotized.
They're eyes meet. They're ayes speak about chemistry. About something beautiful to each other.

" I'm not only wants to date You, if You allowed Me, I even wants to Marry You" Kimmon was heard saying those words without hesitations.

Copter froze after heard what Kimmon said.
Even after all the years of His relationship with Tae, Tae has never said about Marrying Copter even once.

But Kimmon, He boldly said it so loud and clear. Without a doubt. Even though they're just met.

Copter so flattered. He knows from the start there is something different about Kimmon.
Something special. Something that could make Copter falling in love.
And Copter can't denied it.

Copter kept looking at Kimmon deeply. He seems was admiring the figure of a Man in front of Him. Kimmon do the same. He keep looking at Copter face so lovingly.
Their faces were getting closer, very close, so much close,

And then, they gently pressed their lips together in a kiss.
They're leans close each other face. Their tongues clashed in each other's mouth.
A Passionately kissed can not be prevented.

Copter round His wrist on Kimmon's neck. Kimmon pull Copter's body more closer so that Copter could feel Kimmon's penis was already bulge.
And Copter felt more horny because of it.

He immediately wrapped His legs around Kimmon's waist.
Kimmon with pleasure holding Copter's body without pausing their hot kissed.
They both already Has been mastered by the hot passion that They cannot resist.
And they can't hold their lustful any longer.

While breathless, Copter whispered to Kimmon,

" Let's go back to the bed "

TO BE CONTINUED

I have to end this...

she