smoothies that kill.

Before we start this chapter I just want to introduce Tyson who is Fiona's little brother. His looks are -

Crimson red eyes, light ish black skin and a blue t-shirt, dark blue shorts and a pair of black shoes.

That's it! Hope you enjoy!
With Fiona...

Fiona finally made it home after getting that drink from Sonic still incredibly confused why Sonic gave her that drink. Fiona opened the door while placing the smoothie down on the table so she could go get out of her school uniform.

Fiona: *sigh* I'll just go get ready-

Tyson: HAHAHAHA I GOT YOUR.. UM - DRINK!

Fiona: HEY, Tyson give that back!!

Tyson: NEVER! HAHHAHAH

Fiona: TYSON-

Tyson: NO!

Fiona: ... You know what!? Just have it! I need to go get dressed.

Tyson: HAHAHA victory!! Tyson said with a sense of excitement in his voice.

Fiona: *sigh* he Is SOOOO annoying sometimes, whatever I'll just quickly get changed

After getting changed...

Fiona: I'm not gonna go anywhere so this will do for now.

As Fiona walked down stairs she did hope that her little brother Tyson didn't drink all of the smoothie, because it was true she missed out on them every year.

Fiona: ok look I hope you haven't drank all-

Fiona paused as she saw the smoothie all over the floor.

Fiona: TYSON WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN THIS UP!! As Fiona looked up from the ground still fuming with rage in her eyes she noticed her little brother, Tyson laying on the floor with pale skin and eye's closed. Fiona rushed over to Tyson with worries in her mind

Fiona: TYSON! TYSON!! TYSON WAKE UP THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!! "Fiona looked around the room for something to help her little brother Tyson seeing nothing around she looked in her pockets for her phone"

Fiona started to type in the number 911 waiting for a answer.

"911" 911 what's you emergency.

Fiona: PLEASE HELP, MY BROTHER COLLAPSED ON TO THE FLOOR AND IS NOT BREATHING!!

"911" ok ma'm please calm down we're sending some people over to your house they will be there soon. But we will need your address.

Fiona: 36 bagman street, lovie cove. And please hurry!!

"911" alright thank you, please stay on the call while we come to your house.

As Fiona sat there sobbing on the floor she felt no emotions inside just nothing.

To be continued..
(I put a video up to kinda give of a sad vibe by the way)