I found bandages.

Sonic: hello Fiona!

Fiona: hi.. so what did you need..?

Sonic: well.. "slowly Sonic approached Fiona with his hands behind his back"

Fiona: Sonic.. what are you doing.. "Fiona walked back as far as she could, but hit a wall"

Sonic continued approaching Fiona and finally reached her leaning on the wall with a worried and nervous face.

Fiona: Sonic.. WHAT are you doing. " Fiona started to panic a little, she new the way Sonic asked her to come here was odd.

Suddenly Sonic grabbed both of his hands swinged them around his head and..

Fiona: AHHHHHHH!!! " Suddenly Fiona stoped screaming as she felt.. nothing? H-huh?

Sonic: ... Why are you screaming..?

Fiona looked in front of her expecting to see something like a knife, but instead seeing a.. extra large tropical smoothie?? Which we're rare to get this time of year. During to the fact the store only opened to days every year September 15th (today in the story) and December 15th. They only opened two times a year because otherwise there are too many customers and they probably make more money then a person who works daily anyways.

Sonic: here a present! I herd you like them but you miss them every year, so I got one for you!

Fiona was VERY confused, why couldn't Sonic just hand her the smoothie as soon as they finished school? Why did they need to meet here of all places? WHY WAS SONIC EVEN GIVING HER A SMOOTHIE??

Sonic: erm.. hello..?

Fiona: uhhh yes?

Sonic: you good?

Fiona: yes fine..

Sonic: ok well here you go!

Fiona: erm.. thank you.

Ten seconds of silence later..

Sonic: ...

Fiona: ... Well I'm a just.. go SOOOO

Sonic: yep, sure see you tomorrow!

Fiona: OK.. bye

Fiona rushed of back home still feeling concerned about what just happened, but still kinda grateful for the smoothie as well.

Sonic: ... Bye-bye~

Sonic looked up at the school, remembering he forgot his homework, Sonic would normally skip it but if he failed this exam his grades would go down to much to the point we're his mum, 'Melissa' would notice so he entered the school to quickly get it.

Sonic zoomed up to his class confident no teacher's we're here anymore. With in finally making it to the classroom he opened the door to see someone? Quickly closing the door a little but leaving it slightly opened, so he could check who was still there. To the hedgehog's Surprise it was a cute little fox standing on a chair cleaning the whiteboard singing a song while the sun reflected on his ocean blue eyes.

With Tails...

(If you wanna here what song Tail's was singing I put it up there in the YouTube video or you can just read the lyrics)
-

uh-ha
Hey
Hey yeah, hey
指切りげんまん ホラでも吹いたら
針でもなんでも 飲ませていただき Monday
It doesn't matter if it's Sunday
鏡よ鏡よ この世で1番
変わることのない 愛をくれるのは だれ
No need to ask 'cause it's my darling
あたしの最後はあなたがいい (いい)
あなたとこのままおサラバするより
死ぬのがいいわ
死ぬのがいいわ
三度の飯よりあんたがええのよ
あんたとこのままおサラバするよか
死ぬのがいいわ
死ぬのがいいわ
それでも時々 浮つく my heart
死んでも治らな治してみせます baby
Yeah, I ain't nothin' but ya baby
失って初めて気がつくなんて
そんなダサいこと もうしたないのよ goodbye
Oh, don't you ever say bye bye, yeah, yeah
わたしの最後はあなたがいい (oh)
あなたとこのままおサラバするより (oh)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
三度の飯よりあんたがええのよ
あんたとこのままおサラバするよか
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
Ay, ah-dadan-eh
Ah-dan, da-dan, dobi-dobi-ooh
Babadan-ba, labada-ah
Badaba-dan, badaba-dan, baba ay
Ay, badaba-dan ay
Balabalalalalabalalan-lan
Babadan-ba, lalalalalala
Balalan, nalalan, lalala yeah
あたしの最後はあなたがいい (oh)
あなたとこのままおサラバするより (oh)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
三度の飯よりあんたがええのよ
あんたとこのままおサラバするよか
死ぬのがいいわ (ay 死ぬのがいいわ)
死ぬのがいいわ (死ぬのがいいわ)
それでも時々浮つく my heart
そんなダサいのは もう要らないのよ bye bye
I'll always stick with ya, my baby...

The fox had quite a exquisite beautiful voice that anyone could fall in love with, but made Sonic's heart skip a million miles a second, he'd never heard such a beautiful voice before in his life. So Sonic decided to enter the room to see the fox.

Tails: just one more spot.. done! ' the fox turned around proud of himself for finishing everything in only 15 minutes. While turning around to face the door though he noticed a blue hedgehog standing there looking at him.

Tails: SONIC!? W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!

Sonic: I came to pickup my homework... By the way.. you have a nice singing voice.. I didn't know you knew Japanese "the hedgehog said with a crooked smile."

Tails immediately blushed of embarrassment knowing Sonic herd him singing while wiping the whiteboard clean.

Tails: h-how long have you been standing there?

Sonic: maybe a couple of minutes.

Tail's: oh I see..

Sonic: ...

Tails: ... Tails now realised this was the perfect time to apologise to Sonic.

Tails: um Sonic..

Sonic: yeah?

Tails: ... I'm really sorry for everything that I said and did! I'm such a terrible person to do such a thing to you... It's just.. you know what- you deserve a better friend than me and I'm really, really sorry...

Sonic: Tails what are you talking about?

Tails: remember how I um.. well r-rejected you.. "Tail's said in a quiet voice"

Sonic: ... It's ok plus it's your own decision if you wanted to be with me, and also your not a terrible person.

Tails: ... Thank you Sonic.. so much.. "Tails ran up to the blue blur and gave him a soft hug, wrapping his arms around the hedgehogs waist"

"Sonic blushed a dark neon red over his cheeks and muzzle, he nearly felt as he was about to pass out from the heat, it was to much for him, the warmth of the kitsune's body in his arm's.. it was consuming him all over."

"After about 30 seconds Tails finally let go of the hedgehog, backing away slowly" well.. thank you for your forgiveness-

"Suddenly Sonic placed his finger on the kitsune's mouth, causing him to stop talking" before you go... Just one question.. are you with Fiona now..?

Tails: huh? W-what the?? N-no! " Tail's stuck his toung out in discuss"

Sonic: you know.. I saw you guys making out on a locker the day I came back to school..

Tails: HUH!? Ok first of all we weren't making out, second of all she kissed me first, and finally third I rejected her... I don't like Fiona.. she's a little creepy infact..

Sonic: ... I see.. that's good... Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just thought-

Tails: don't worry about it! You know now anyway, so that's all that matters, but I need to go now, I'll see you tomorrow!

Sonic: Mmm.. okay see you- "suddenly something unexpected happened, a warm sensation could be felt on Sonic's cheek as he suddenly realized..
-
"Tail's.. did he just... give me a kiss on the cheek?"

Tails: bye Sonic! See you tomorrow! "Tails said with a small amount of blush on his face, as he rushed out the door."

Sonic stood there shocked with dark crimson blush flooded along his face, he brought his hand up to his cheek and held it there. Standing there for a minute in pure silence before finally saying.

Sonic: Oh Tails... My sweet, gorgeous, perfect fox.. please.. I can't spend a moment without you.. I want more- and I want it now.

To be continued..