"Hah, mmm so deep. I love this honey." Sean smiles, pecking and nibbling at Bo's lips. His hips piston wildly and he claws at Bo's back. "Yes, harder!"

"Fuck! Faster baby, I'm about to cum." Bo grits his teeth, trying to hold on for Sean. "Shit baby, hurry!" He grips Sean's cock and strokes it roughly.

"Ahh, yeah. Bo, honey, harder. Harder!" Sean cries, his thrusts becoming mercilessly hard and fast. "Mmm, yeah Bo!" He shouts, feeling Bo fill him as soon as he climaxes. "Hah, you waited for me?" He kisses Bo's cheek, then his lips softly. "Thank you honey. Oh, happy anniversary Bo, I love you."

"I love you too baby." Bo says, suddenly looking around the floor. "Damnit, I forgot your gift is in my pants pocket." He gently raises Sean from his lap and chuckles at the groan, his cock sliding out of his mate. "I'll be right back baby, promise." He kisses him and hurries to grab his discarded jeans.

Sean watches his mate pull a small box from his jeans and bite his lip nervously. He grins to himself, twenty years together and his alpha still gets nervous around him. He crawls to the edge of the bed, licking his dry lips as he watches Bo kneel down beside his legs. He can't help but to reach out and brush a strand of hair behind Bo's ear, stroking his cheek. His alpha is still so gorgeous. Bo clears his throat and opens the box. A white gold bracelet lays inside, five emeralds twinkling brightly from its surface. Sean blinks, Bo placing the bracelet around his right ankle. He bites his lip, Bo kissing the top of his foot and grinning up at him.

"I read that a twentieth anniversary gift is emerald." Bo says, slowly rising and wiping a tear from Sean's cheek. "I had one emerald placed for each of our kids." He glances toward the nursery and smiles, sitting down and pulling Sean onto his lap. "Maybe I'll have to have another added, huh? It looks beautiful on you baby." He rubs a hand down Sean's calf and tugs the bracelet.

"God, I love you so much Bo. Thank you honey. It's perfect." Sean kisses him and rests his head on Bo's shoulder, looking toward the nursery door. "You're really okay with this? We're not getting any younger and he's only seven. Poor boy doesn't know when his own birthday is, just that it's in the spring."

"Sean, baby. We've never turned someone in need away, especially not a child." Bo sighs, nuzzling Sean's mark and growling softly. "Besides, our nest is nearly empty. It'll be nice to have a young one around again. The grand babies are close to his age. I think he'll adjust quickly baby. No one stays broken once they start being loved by you. It's just not possible to not heal with your love as a bandage."

"Oh honey." Sean smiles beautifully and wraps himself around Bo's body.

Just as Sean is about to kiss Bo, they hear a scream from the nursery and he bolts toward the door. Bo hops into his jeans, not bothering to fasten them and hurries after his mate. He enters the nursery to see Sean cradling and rocking a wide eyed Xander. The boy is white as a sheet and dripping in sweat.

"Shhh, it's okay sweet boy. You're safe, I've got you, shhhh." Sean soothes in a soft voice. He looks at Bo and the concern in his eyes is palpable. "It was just a bad dream sweetheart. You're okay."

"Mr. Sean? I don't want to be sent away." Xander sobs, clutching Sean's shirt. "I know I'm no good, 'cause of my foot. I promise, I'll be good and I won't cause you..." Sean shushes him, rocking and shaking his head.

"No one is going to send you away sweetheart and there's nothing wrong with you." Sean beckons Bo over and reaches out to stroke the scar on his abdomen. "Look, no one is perfect. You're so strong and brave, to have survived so long on your own little one." He kisses the boys forehead and notices him looking at Bo. "Also, you should just call us Sean and Bo. We'd, like to adopt you. Would you like to be part of our family?" He jolts, the boy suddenly sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh sweet boy! Shhh, it's okay."