•21•

Third Person's POV.

"Hannah please don't be such a pest and get off my bed right now!" An annoyed Khalisa scolded.

"No Lisa, I won't till you agree to go with me later today" Hannah smirked.

"You want me to follow you on a date with Louis?! You're really not okay. Third wheeling is never my thing" She stated.

"Nooo, Chris is going to be there too don't worry" Hannah replied.

"Are you tryna set me up with your boyfriend's gross younger brother?!".

"Nahhh, maybeee" Hannah chuckled naughtily making Khalisa to roll her eyes.

"Lisa please! Just do this little for me pleaseee" Hannah pouted.

"Finee okay! Just for today though. Now please get your flat ass off my bed" Hannah got up excitedly and texted her boyfriend, Louis about the update.

Laying down on her bed, Khalisa unplugged her phone from its charger and grabbed her AirPods which were under her pillow before putting them in her ears and the first song that played from her playlist was 'Let Me Love You' by Justin Bieber.

She could never forget that song, it was their song. She smiled as she remembered the days when they'd each wear one AirPod listening to this particular song. Sometimes she wonders whom he is with now and if he's finally gotten to become his dad's company's CEO as he had always wanted. She tried stalking him a few times on Instagram but his account was just there, no posts, no nothing.

She would be a liar if she says that she doesn't miss him because she does and as soon as she lands in Nigeria in some months to come, he's her number one aim. Knowing him well, he is more of a business guy so he probably doesn't even have a girlfriend.

I'm coming for you very soon, baby!

Mardiya's Pov

Today being Saturday, I didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do other than to stay at home and watch Netflix, eat and pray. I would've considered going to Fathiya's house but no, I have been avoiding her house ever since I found out about her brother. No, I can't afford meeting him in his own house. That would be awkward af!

And think about the devil, I received a FaceTime request from Fathiya and Manal. It was a video call request so I turned off my camera before accepting.

Manal: Hello Marrrdiii

Fathiya: Mardiii, we know that you are home, bored and alone which is why we called! Are you down for a movie date?!

Me: Hello guysss. A movie date? Where?

Fathiya: My house of course

Manal: Yuppp

Me: Whatt, uhm no. I'm not really feeling well! You guys can go on

Both of them laughed loudly to the point I'm sure their stomachs hurt. I felt dumb.

Fathiya: We were just joking okay? It's at Ya Shaheed's house. His wife invited us over

Me: And me too? She hardly knows me

Manal: Of course she does. She mentioned your name even. Oh and even Amani is tagging along! I texted her already