•18•

I know I'm a good girlll!

•Third Person's Pov•

"Oh my stars those girls are damn pretty" One of the groomsmen, Sadeeq Bunza said trying to get his friends attention

"Mm, yes for sure. What do you say we approach them later? They don't look married for sure" His other friend said and he nodded in agreement.

"Captain A, how far why are you so quiet? That's unlike you if I must say". Ali, Aamir's longtime friend said worriedly. He's noticed that since he came in his mood wasn't normal, it was dampened a bit though he's trying to hide it.

Remember Ali from their highschool??

"Mm, It's nothing actually. What are you guys talking about?" He sipped on his glass of chilled lemonade.

"Girls, what else?" Sadeeq replied and he shot him a 'typical you' look.

"Sadeeq for goodness sake you're getting married in a few weeks from now. Won't you keep your eyes down?" Ali said in a scolding tone.

"Listen Ali, I'm not like you o, even as of now if I want I can start dating another girl and to me, I'm for all ladies until I get tied down and even then who knows" They shot him a disguested look and he shrugged.

Sadeeq Bunza is Shaheed's friend from college and happens to be Aamir's business partner so they clicked off.

"Anyways, how's Sabrina doing, Ali?" Aamir asked Ali about his nine month old pregnant wife, Sabrina.

"She's doing fine wallahi even though her expected date of delivery has passed which means she can get into labour at anytime" He replied.

"And you left her alone at home??" Aamir asked in a shocked expression.

"Noo, calm down dude. She's at mama's place, she's been there cause Mama said that she can't trust me with her pregnant daughter in law's safety knowing how I sleep like a log" They both laughed at that.

"I don't blame her. Even a bomb can explode beside you while you're asleep and you wouldn't have a clue about what's going on" Aamir joked.

The main activities of the event went by in blur and people began to go back to their respective homes leaving the youngsters behind with the couple for the 'After Party' as they called it so the guys took that as an opportunity to shoot their shots.

On the table which the girls Amani, Fathiya and Manal were sitted on was the only table which had no guy on it cause they shooed away every single giy that came to talk to them. While the rest of the youngsters and the couple were on the dance floor setting it on fire with their dance steps.

"Amani?"
Amani turned around to her name being called by a voice which sounded oddly familiar.

"Ali?" A smile pricked her lips as she got up from her seat in suprise.

"What a big suprise Ali, long time". Unfortunately, Ali and Amani also lost contact with each other so it was a huge suprise for them to have met like this.

"Yep, it's been five years" They both laughed at the irony of life.

"Ali, how come you know Amani?" Fathiya asked suprisingly and Manal nodded in agreement.

"Well, funny enough she was my junior with a year at high school" He smiled.

"Ohhh, so that means that you know Mardiya as well!" Manal said and Amani closed her eyes. Too close!