•12•

I know, I know its been sooo long and I'm terribly sorry guys💔🤧.

School has been stressing me and I'm even starting test next week inshaAllah so I just had to update this now

My sincere apologies to y'all, Ily🫶🏻.

Third Person's Pov

Abuja, Nigeria.

1:35PM

"Y'all we all agree that Mrs Yinka is the worst lecturer ever! Can you imagine her giving us a question from a topic we haven't even treated yet?!" Manal yelled uncontrollably.

"But you know that's how she is, stop overreacting." Mardiya said, sipping on her boba drink.

"But still! I swear God is watching her!" Amani gritted her teeth in anger. She's tired of this woman to be honest, but it's a matter of few months and their final exams will commence.

"For sure, now..I need to go home and get ready, I have a party to attend" Manal said.

"Who's party?" Asked Mardi. "My uncle's birthday party, we celebrate it grandly every year" She shrugged and they replied with an 'oh'.

"Okay I need to get going now. See you guys tomorrow! Oh and don't forget to get the cake you promised me!" Manal added.

"Don't worry, I'm collecting the cake on my way back home" Mardiya replied and they hugged each other's they reached the parking lot.

Manal's driver came to pick her while Mardiya and Amani drove themselves. It annoys Manal a lot but having a strict father, he doesn't care.

After graduation high school, Amani and Mardiya got admission into Baze University Abuja and started studying Fashion Designing along with a new close friend they made, Hauwwa Manal whom they met in their second year and became friends with instantly! She's such a talkative tbh!

All of them went home following their various routes.

*********

"It looks like you've not been shaving your beard. You still look handsome though, but I advice you to carve it and ...".

"Shh! Just keep quiet please Fathiya, you're disturbing my ears". Her elder brother, Aamir Ali Khalifa groaned.
After her classes today she went to the airport to pick him up along with their driver and now they are on their way to collect their father's birthday cake before heading home.

"I can't! You're starting to look like big foot!" She ranted over exaggerating his facial hair. His beard is perfect she's just trying to get to him and annoy him cause she misses him a lot after all he is her favorite sibling.

"I just visited the barber's shop yesterday okay?! Stop trying to find ways to annoy me." He said and confined staring at his iPad Pro where he was reading an email.

"Okay fine! So...what did you get for me from Texas?" He is very sure that his ears are going to start bleeding. God, if she wasn't his sister he would've surely had her kidnapped so she'll stop disturbing his life. Even when he travels she calls him on FaceTime at least five times everyday.
Apart from her talkativeness, her other habits remind him of someone special, a person he's been trying to get out of his mind for the past five years, he doesn't even like hearing someone with that name, no, he's not angry but hurt and has a lot of unanswered questions.